Givenchy Cosmetics

smallestkitten

THAT POWDER IS PERFECTION
love.gif

also that nail polish looks potentially really nice too!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm hopping on the powder love train and hoping I can actually get my hands on it. I'm also curious about the polish. Yellow shades can be very difficult to get right in terms of the formula.

kait0

That powder is absurdly beautiful. Off topic - but the guy interviewed on http://arabia.style.com/beauty/beauty-counter/givenchy-launch-spring-2015-colorecreation-collection-nicolas-degennes-mariacarla-boscono/#1 sounds like a giant douche canoe. His role in society should be to shut up forever.
Quote:
what he considered to be the biggest mistake women made with regards to makeup. Degennes responded, “Sadly, the biggest mistake women make is not applying any makeup at all. To me, a woman who does not apply makeup is one who has forgotten herself and has forgotten the society in which she lives and her role in it.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
That powder is absurdly beautiful. Off topic - but the guy interviewed on http://arabia.style.com/beauty/beauty-counter/givenchy-launch-spring-2015-colorecreation-collection-nicolas-degennes-mariacarla-boscono/#1 sounds like a giant douche canoe. His role in society should be to shut up forever.
Yep, I was a little irritated reading that.

Monsy

How about givenchy artistic director who calls Kim K his "friend, family and love" wtf?

oh givenchy no just no... stay classy

awickedshape

How about givenchy artistic director who calls Kim K his "friend, family and love" wtf? oh givenchy no just no... stay classy 
Ricardo Tisci? I think Kim is beautiful but the overexposure is so very extreme now. And there's nothing beneficial about it, sadly.

Monsy

even on official instagram page of givenchy they put kim's photo and happy b day
wtf?
seriously as european brand no one in EU gives a damn about kim

pnfpn

I follow him on IG, he posts random shit haha. I don't really care for half the celebs he puts out there.

MissTania

How about givenchy artistic director who calls Kim K his "friend, family and love" wtf?

oh givenchy no just no... stay classy
I am not a fan of this kind of stupidity and the idolization/promotion of vapid and vulgar celebrities.

The stupidity of a few employees won't affect my opinion of the brand/house though!

Miss QQ

That spring powder is beautiful. Is it like a highlighter/blush? I love the packaging of Givenchy products. They are well thought-out, beautiful yet practical to the users. I want to ask about the prisme libre. They revised the line, so are there only 2 shades now, Taffetas Beige and Organza Caramel? I suppose TB will suit me? Has anyone tried the new ones and are they as good as the old ones?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I want to ask about the prisme libre. They revised the line, so are there only 2 shades now, Taffetas Beige and Organza Caramel? I suppose TB will suit me? Has anyone tried the new ones and are they as good as the old ones?
I believe it's supposed to be used all over, since the article says this:
''the Le Prisme Visage Color Confettipowder that promises to help stomp out signs of fatigue''

Monsy

New prisme libre finally made their way to the usa

can someone please make a comparison between old and the new ones or is it the same product just in a different packaging?

pnfpn

I'm very curious about the Prism Libre in Organza Caramel and whether it will work for me (nc43).
It should I think! Not that this'll help a great deal but I use Taffetas Beige and that's a bit too dark for me and I'm around NC20-25. The lighter ones are too light for me though sadly.

The powder is lovely though, it looks really natural. I accidentally tapped out too much into the lid so I am over powdering but even then it still looks fantastic.

Latest posts