Givenchy Cosmetics

katred

Specktra Bestie
I have two Givenchy lipsticks, Beige Plume and Rose Dressing. I can't wear either because they cause my lips to turn into giant cornflakes. :( It's a shame because I really love a lot of the range, plus I fell head over heels for the new releases they put out in June. Alas!
That sounds like an allergy. I have the same reaction to YSL Rouge Volupté.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
New quads! Launching in February.

jade taylor @jadextaylor | Websta (Webstagram)

I'm wondering if there'll be new blushes too. I think they're long overdue. Not that there's anything wrong with the current ones (I adore Vintage Pink and would hate for it to be discontinued), but some new fresh shades to add to the current line would be nice.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

http://websta.me/p/831800747258591923_10884141

GRAZIA Magazine Germany @grazia_magazin | Websta (Webstagram)

I need that powder.
th_drool.gif
The packaging is to die for, looks like the little beads move around inside the lid.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I need this in my life! I will skip everything to get that powder compact. I know I'll end up shaking it like a maraca for about 15 minutes after I get it and I will enjoy the hell out of it .
girlhaha.gif
Same here. I can't stop looking at the pics. I was looking for more info but couldn't find anything so far, other than more pics of the yellow nail polish and green eye pencil.
The collection might be called Colore Creation, but I'm not sure.

hitchcockblonde

girlhaha.gif
Same here. I can't stop looking at the pics. I was looking for more info but couldn't find anything so far, other than more pics of the yellow nail polish and green eye pencil.
The collection might be called Colore Creation, but I'm not sure.
Hahaha me too, I just copied the second pic onto my wish list document so I could look at it easily whenever I want. This collection sounds amazing!

MissTania

Latest posts