Givenchy Cosmetics

katred

Specktra Bestie
Crocodile skin casing lol
I'm not even certain that it's actually crocodile skin. It might just be regular leather that's been stamped with a crocodile print. The write-up is a little vague.

And for that price, I'd expect an actual pet crocodile to come with it.

MissTania

Hope you get through!
Thanks again, now I can buy Givenchy
pompom.gif
- it's not sold in Australia anymore.

pnfpn

The croc case is up on Harrods http://www.harrods.com/product/le-rouge-exclusif-crocodile/givenchy/000000000004517937?cat1=new-beauty&cat2=new-beauty-makeup-just-in

I like that its reusable but the price ehh.

Monsy

Just found this review of an Asia-exclusive version of the Terre Exotique powder. I would have bought this in a heartbeat if I'd seen it here.

http://silverkis.com/givenchy-summer-2014-terre-exotique-moonlight-croisiere/
I know I wish north america is getting it too :(

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Just found this review of an Asia-exclusive version of the Terre Exotique powder. I would have bought this in a heartbeat if I'd seen it here.

http://silverkis.com/givenchy-summer-2014-terre-exotique-moonlight-croisiere/
OMG!! I'm only seeing this now.
thud.gif
It goes without saying that I would have bought it asap. They should have released both versions here.

Monsy

I really love givenchy. Small line but pretty much everything you need if you are not too passionate about makeup (read: hoarder)
beautiful packaging too

katred

Specktra Bestie
OMG!! I'm only seeing this now. :thud:  It goes without saying that I would have bought it asap. They should have released both versions here. 
I will never understand why so many light, pearly highlighters are only released in Asia. It's leaving money on the table.

awickedshape

I'm not even certain that it's actually crocodile skin. It might just be regular leather that's been stamped with a crocodile print. The write-up is a little vague.  And for that price, I'd expect an actual pet crocodile to come with it.
Yup lol

MissTania

I'm off to check my msgs
I've just been on the MAC A Novel Romance thread hearing about different people's experiences with shipping issues.

Basically, it's the forwarding service that's the problem, which is not news to us lol.

How I miss the good old days!

awickedshape

I've just been on the MAC A Novel Romance thread hearing about different people's experiences with shipping issues. Basically, it's the forwarding service that's the problem, which is not news to us lol. How I miss the good old days!
Oh, yeah lol

elegant-one

I got my Rose Pop Blush today & it is such a fresh healthy beautiful shade on! The texture feels like nothing on the skin. I also used it on my lips & it is such a pretty rosy baby lips look. Very youthful looking.
love.gif

Latest posts