Givenchy Cosmetics

MACina

http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/xProduct-Show?pid=00505036126316&start=7

icon_eek.gif
thud.gif

MissTania

http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/xProduct-Show?pid=00505036126316&start=7
Hmm, maybe if it was Swarovski Crystal encrusted like an Estee Lauder powder compact I once bought...but this doesn't even look glamorous to me!

Hmm, I've just emailed Barneys to ask about shipping, there is a 3 step process and I am concerned that if I enter my billing info at Step 2, I'll be charged before knowing the shipping costs....

I would love to get some Givenchy Le Rouges if the international shipping isn't absurd.

awickedshape

Hmm, maybe if it was Swarovski Crystal encrusted like an Estee Lauder powder compact I once bought...but this doesn't even look glamorous to me! Hmm, I've just emailed Barneys to ask about shipping, there is a 3 step process and I am concerned that if I enter my billing info at Step 2, I'll be charged before knowing the shipping costs.... I would love to get some Givenchy Le Rouges if the international shipping isn't absurd.
Hi! Can't remember if you mentioned whether or not you shop at Sephora?

pnfpn

So this type of look is totally new from them? I haven't seen much beyond the black or white leather from the Le Rouges.
The croc thing is new!

I like it but I'm not going to pay $300 for it. Or whatever the UK price would be, £300 I imagine ¬_¬

Sidenote: the link is in my sig but I did some swatches and shit on the new fall Le rouges if anyone is interested!

MissTania

Hi! Can't remember if you mentioned whether or not you shop at Sephora?
I tried to order from Sephora ages ago, but I needed a US billing address to ship to the US.

How are you doing it?

Sephora are due to arrive in Sydney this December, which will be nice, and apparently they will be selling at US prices, which will be interesting as they're way lower than here.

elegant-one

I posted this in the Sephora thread, but I just ordered the Pop Up Jelly Blush Rose Extravagant. It looks so lovely in every single swatch. I'm really curious about this formulation for a blush.

awickedshape

I tried to order from Sephora ages ago, but I needed a US billing address to ship to the US. How are you doing it? Sephora are due to arrive in Sydney this December, which will be nice, and apparently they will be selling at US prices, which will be interesting as they're way lower than here.
Hi I used my US shipping address. Do you still use your freight forwarding address? I don’t know if Givenchy is a problem, though How great that you're getting a Sephora there, and at the US prices? Excellent.

MissTania

How great that you're getting a Sephora there, and at the US prices? Excellent.
Oh my goodness- in the past I was unable to ship to the US without a US Billing address...I just went online now and saw I could use my billing address...wow
eyelove.gif

Thank you so much!!!
bouquet.gif

awickedshape

Oh my goodness- in the past I was unable to ship to the US without a US Billing address...I just went online now and saw I could use my billing address...wow:eyelove: Thank you so much!!!:bouquet:
Oh, I didn't do anything but I like flowers :) Hope you get through!

pnfpn

I posted this in the Sephora thread, but I just ordered the Pop Up Jelly Blush Rose Extravagant. It looks so lovely in every single swatch. I'm really curious about this formulation for a blush.
I have it. It's really nice and comfortable on the skin. Since it's about 70% water it blends out pretty well and looks like a natural flush and it's hard to overdo it without applying a lot. The only thing I don't like is that it's really strongly scented with roses.

Do always keep the plastic lid on it otherwise it will dry out I think.

elegant-one

I have it. It's really nice and comfortable on the skin. Since it's about 70% water it blends out pretty well and looks like a natural flush and it's hard to overdo it without applying a lot. The only thing I don't like is that it's really strongly scented with roses.

Do always keep the plastic lid on it otherwise it will dry out I think.
Oh, thanks so much for posting this!!! Ughh, I wish they wouldn't do those strong scents. Chanels are nice but thats about the only one I care for. This shade looks so beautiful. Thats what I wanted - that natural flush. Is it ok to use on the lips?

pnfpn

Oh, thanks so much for posting this!!! Ughh, I wish they wouldn't do those strong scents. Chanels are nice but thats about the only one I care for. This shade looks so beautiful. Thats what I wanted - that natural flush. Is it ok to use on the lips?
I normally don't mind scents but rose isn't my favourite in a product. I'm not sure that it's lip safe but I think I can give it a go and report back tomorrow haha.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Quote: Originally Posted by MACina
thud.gif
whoaaaaaa, I want the dark ones
eyelove.gif

Thank you for sharing
bouquet.gif

I can't even decide which ones I want, I like them all.
girlhaha.gif
They have matching lipsticks & nail polish too :)

Latest posts