Givenchy Cosmetics

Jaymuhlee

Haha I'm not in London sadly! Otherwise I'd have been to get them already!
Aw, bummer! I totally need someone to live vicariously through for the non-US release. I won't even have access to those shades so I don't know why I'm so eager lol!

On a related note, T just posted swatches of 207 Rose Plumetis and 315 Framboise Velours!

I haven't used my 315 just yet because I'm thinking of exchanging it for the berry packaging. Silly, but I can't help it. 207 looks beautiful but I have 105 Brun Vintage and T says "it's very, very similar" so I'll probably skip it?

pnfpn

Aw, bummer! I totally need someone to live vicariously through for the non-US release. I won't even have access to those shades so I don't know why I'm so eager lol!
I custom purchase for a few people already - esp Givenchy since they're so iffy about releasing stuff stateside. When I can get my hands on these I can pick two up for you no problem. I try to ship it as cheap as possible too.

Icecaramellatte

Just found a load of great swatches for the Fall collection! http://veracamilla.nl/2014/07/givenchy-extravagancia-herfst-14/  The eyeshadows look fantastic and 316 Pourpre Inoui is so gorgeous! Seems quite a bit deeper than 315 Framboise Velours, too.  ETA: I was expecting them to be a lot closer judging by the promo images:
Thanks for the link. I like the palette and the polish. I think I saw some glitter polish too. I wonder how that looks.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Just found a load of great swatches for the Fall collection! http://veracamilla.nl/2014/07/givenchy-extravagancia-herfst-14/  The eyeshadows look fantastic and 316 Pourpre Inoui is so gorgeous! Seems quite a bit deeper than 315 Framboise Velours, too.  ETA: I was expecting them to be a lot closer judging by the promo images:
OMG both lippies for me. I wasn't aware of Pourpre Inoui until I saw your post. Now I'm all like IT SHALL BE MINE.

LiliV

I'm loving Framboise Velours, plan on picking that up during the upcoming 4x Sephora points!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm loving Framboise Velours, plan on picking that up during the upcoming 4x Sephora points!
Do you have any similar shades? The one thing that's holding me back on this one is that I have a lot of the shades T mentioned as similar in her review.

Jaymuhlee

Do you have any similar shades? The one thing that's holding me back on this one is that I have a lot of the shades T mentioned as similar in her review.
I do, too, but this formula is so amazing that I don't even care! Although, if you had ANR's Yield to Love on your wish list, you could potentially save yourself $20.

Another thing to note, and this is pure speculation, one of my local Sephora's has had 315 as a part of the permanent display for a while now. The collection hasn't been released in-store just yet, so maybe 315 will become permanent eventually? I was able to buy it weeks ago in the regular black casing which is why I originally thought it was part of the summer release.

ETA: I take it back, Yield to Love isn't quite as vibrant, so I'd still totally recommend 315. http://www.temptalia.com/swatch-gallery?sg=170277,170894&lips=1

LiliV

I feel like I have similar shades but I actually don't think I do lol something about it looks unique to me
when are 4x points? is it for vibs?
It's August 3-10 I believe, it's 3x points for VIBs 4X points for VIB Rouge

katred

Specktra Bestie
I feel like I have similar shades but I actually don't think I do lol something about it looks unique to me It's August 3-10 I believe, it's 3x points for VIBs 4X points for VIB Rouge
Thanks for the info! You may be onto something about the uniqueness of FV. I compared all the similar shades T mentions in her review using her swatch gallery. Seen aside by side under the exact same lighting, there is something different about it.

LiliV

You may be onto something about the uniqueness of FV. I compared all the similar shades T mentions in her review using her swatch gallery. Seen aside by side under the exact same lighting, there is something different about it.
I can't put my finger on it exactly but I think it's almost the slight dustiness to the shade, like it isn't quite a full on fuschia, there's a touch of something else. I like the look of Rose Plumetis too!

purplemaren

I'm really thinking about the eye/lip palette. I'm a sucker for purples. The thing that stops me is that I hate it when palettes have both powder and lip products together. I got my terre exotique bronzer a few days ago. I really like it, but I've only used it twice, and I'm already messing up the pattern :-(

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm really thinking about the eye/lip palette. I'm a sucker for purples. The thing that stops me is that I hate it when palettes have both powder and lip products together. I got my terre exotique bronzer a few days ago. I really like it, but I've only used it twice, and I'm already messing up the pattern :-(
werd.gif
I've only ever bought one palette that had both mixed (Guerlain holiday 2012) and I think I've used the lip products two or three times only. Drives me nuts.

pnfpn

So they were released earlier than I thought, so a store here got the exclusive (not Harrods!) I got the blush too but I don't want to swatch that yet as it's just fun to look at it being all wibbly.

208 Rose Extravagant

316 Poupre Inoui

208 is a bit more "acid" aka brighter in real life. 316 is a bit cooler in tone and well it's just gorgeous.

Jaymuhlee

So they were released earlier than I thought, so a store here got the exclusive (not Harrods!) I got the blush too but I don't want to swatch that yet as it's just fun to look at it being all wibbly. 208 Rose Extravagant 316 Poupre Inoui 208 is a bit more "acid" aka brighter in real life. 316 is a bit cooler in tone and well it's just gorgeous.
I'm on mobile and is all I can muster right now.