Givenchy Cosmetics

katred

Specktra Bestie
Katred honestly ? Pick up the 3 ! :: )) Rose Dentelle is pretty too, Carmin Escarpin is gorgeous. Yes pick up the 3, we don ´ t have many shades here for some reason ( 10 or 12 ? ) but there are 23 available in the US and probably in Canada too, most worth buying I think. :)
I'm doomed. Sephora here also still has the limited holiday shades in stock on line. The two deeper ones are tempting as well...

pnfpn

I'm trying to choose between Hibiscus Exclusif, Rose Boudoir and Rouge Égerie. Anyone have any guidance?
Brun Vintage was my first Le Rouge :) It's a lovely every day pink! My counter guy said at the time it was in the plummier end of the 10X family. Rose Boudoir is brighter from what I can remember. I don't own it but it's on my to buy list for a while. Hibiscus Exclusif is almost neon barbie pink.

Rouge Egerie is a gorgeous red, it would suit you Katred!

Jaymuhlee

Do any of you happen to own the LE Le Rouges in 311 or 312 as well as 315? I happened upon 315 much to my surprise at my local Sephora and I'm trying to figure out if I should order 311 and/or 312 from Sephora.com. Not being able to see them in person is killing me and there are so few swatches online! My 315 doesn't have the pretty berry leather packaging but I'll live. The color is amazing!

pnfpn

Do any of you happen to own the LE Le Rouges in 311 or 312 as well as 315? I happened upon 315 much to my surprise at my local Sephora and I'm trying to figure out if I should order 311 and/or 312 from Sephora.com. Not being able to see them in person is killing me and there are so few swatches online! My 315 doesn't have the pretty berry leather packaging but I'll live. The color is amazing!
I have 311 and 312 but my swatches (on my blog) aren't the best because I had them when it was winter so the lighting was really hard to work with hah. I have a newer lip swatch of 311 here http://instagram.com/p/pL3k3yDs3X/

They are both gorgeous colours and if you don't have colours like them then they are worth it. Violine is an e very day berry - sounds crazy but it's not too bright to stand out but adds some interesting colour imo.

Rose is a gorgeous red. I think it works on everyone!

Jaymuhlee

I have 311 and 312 but my swatches (on my blog) aren't the best because I had them when it was winter so the lighting was really hard to work with hah. I have a newer lip swatch of 311 here http://instagram.com/p/pL3k3yDs3X/

They are both gorgeous colours and if you don't have colours like them then they are worth it. Violine is an every day berry - sounds crazy but it's not too bright to stand out but adds some interesting colour imo.

Rose is a gorgeous red. I think it works on everyone!
Thank you! I'm actually trying to compare those two LE shades to the one LE shade I picked up. Luckily I found a blog (www.indyabeauty.com) with someone who owns all three so I think I'll stick with the one I was able to find in-store, 315. It looks like the perfect mix of 311 and 312!

L to R: 311, 312, 315

They're all so pretty though!

Dominique33

Thank you! I'm actually trying to compare those two LE shades to the one LE shade I picked up. Luckily I found a blog (www.indyabeauty.com) with someone who owns all three so I think I'll stick with the one I was able to find in-store, 315. It looks like the perfect mix of 311 and 312!

L to R: 311, 312, 315

They're all so pretty though!
Thank you for sharing, 315 is an absolute must-have, the Givenchy lady swatched it on my hand, beautiful really ! Sephora has the testers but the lipsticks will be launched very soon. I saw the Fall collection lipsticks ( and the whole collection ), just gorgeous. The gel blush looks very bright in the pan but it's soft applied on the cheeks. This blush is totally innovative too. The palette is beautiful ( the 4 es are to die for, the other product is very nice too ), ,the np are truly amazing.

Jaymuhlee

Quote: Originally Posted by Dominique33
Thank you for sharing, 315 is an absolute must-have, the Givenchy lady swatched it on my hand, beautiful really ! Sephora has the testers but the lipsticks will be launched very soon. I saw the Fall collection lipsticks ( and the whole collection ), just gorgeous. The gel blush looks very bright in the pan but it's soft applied on the cheeks. This blush is totally innovative too. The palette is beautiful ( the 4 es are to die for, the other product is very nice too ), ,the np are truly amazing.

I've totally become obsessed! I'm excited to see the Fall line up in real life. I have to go back through the thread and read because I had no idea there were multiple lipsticks coming out soon! I wonder if/when it'll be available here.

Jaymuhlee

While googling swatches, I found a blogger who has some of the new fall items. This is her roundup post: http://www.reallyree.com/2014/06/givenchy-fall-winter-2014-extravagancia-makeup-collection.html. She also has a review up on 208 Rose Extravagant:

And here she is wearing it: http://www.reallyree.com/2014/06/fotd-face-day-collin-givenchy.html

I'm super confused though because Temptalia posted the fall collection today which included 315 Framboise Velours and 207 Rose Plumetis. I thought those two were part of the summer collection?

ETA: I guess this explains why I was able to find 315 in store last week. The whole collection is available on Sephora.com.

pnfpn

I believe those are LE because of the packaging. I've seen 315 for a while now online when they launched a bunch of new shades. I could be wrong though.

Edit the reallyree link you posted says 208 Rose Extravagant / No. 316 Pourpre Inoui not the shades Temptalia listed.

Dominique33

While googling swatches, I found a blogger who has some of the new fall items. This is her roundup post: http://www.reallyree.com/2014/06/givenchy-fall-winter-2014-extravagancia-makeup-collection.html. She also has a review up on 208 Rose Extravagant: And here she is wearing it: http://www.reallyree.com/2014/06/fotd-face-day-collin-givenchy.html I'm super confused though because Temptalia posted the fall collection today which included 315 Framboise Velours and 207 Rose Plumetis. I thought those two were part of the summer collection?  ETA: I guess this explains why I was able to find 315 in store last week. The whole collection is available on Sephora.com.
Here both are part of the summer collection they launch this very week so far I know. The Givenchy lady told me the collection would be released very soon ( some new np too ) The Fall collection will launch August the 18 th :) 2 different collections but I do not know when you will get them in the US .

Jaymuhlee

The Fall collection will launch August the 18 th
smiles.gif
2 different collections but I do not know when you will get them in the US .
Hmmm... I guess it's time for me to wait and see what happens! It may be that we're only getting select items here in the US. Oh well!

Icecaramellatte

While googling swatches, I found a blogger who has some of the new fall items. This is her roundup post: http://www.reallyree.com/2014/06/givenchy-fall-winter-2014-extravagancia-makeup-collection.html. She also has a review up on 208 Rose Extravagant:

And here she is wearing it: http://www.reallyree.com/2014/06/fotd-face-day-collin-givenchy.html

I'm super confused though because Temptalia posted the fall collection today which included 315 Framboise Velours and 207 Rose Plumetis. I thought those two were part of the summer collection?

ETA: I guess this explains why I was able to find 315 in store last week. The whole collection is available on Sephora.com.

Thank you for posting this. I saw some new products on Sephora but I wanted to know more about the collection. Everything looks really good. I may try something from this collection. I thought I had maybe owned a Givenchy lipstick once upon a time but since the packaging is different I wasn't sure. Well a few days ago I did an extensive search and found a pic of the old packaging and I realized it must have been a Givenchy lipstick. The packaging was in the gold tube with Xs (I think) on it. I wish I could remember the # or name but it was a peachy gold color. I may check online to see if they still carry a color like that.

Bronwyn

I mostly use revlon and mac lipsticks. Are givenchy le rouge lipsticks worth it? I look for high pigmentation, opacity, and long wear time.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I mostly use revlon and mac lipsticks. Are givenchy le rouge lipsticks worth it? I look for high pigmentation, opacity, and long wear time.
I just picked up my first one, but from my limited experience, I'd say that the they score high on all those counts. You might want to check Sephora. Last time I was there, they had a mini version of one of the neutral colours available as a 100 point bonus. Might be a good way for you to try the formula without having to commit to the price tag.

pnfpn

Harrods got the fall collection in so early... trying hard not to resist buying these beauties now http://www.harrods.com/product/le-rouge-givenchy/givenchy/b12-0804-038-GIV-158?cat1=new-beauty&cat2=new-beauty-makeup-just-in

At the counter last week they took my info and told me I was a Givenchy VIP! So they'll call me wh en collections and shit come in. Kind of excited because that counter is where I get the best service ever.

Bronwyn

Thank you both for letting me know your opinions! I think I'll definitely have to do some swatching in store, and check out the 100 point perk.

Jaymuhlee

Harrods got the fall collection in so early... trying hard not to resist buying these beauties now http://www.harrods.com/product/le-rouge-givenchy/givenchy/b12-0804-038-GIV-158?cat1=new-beauty&cat2=new-beauty-makeup-just-in

At the counter last week they took my info and told me I was a Givenchy VIP! So they'll call me wh en collections and shit come in. Kind of excited because that counter is where I get the best service ever.
You have to go swatch! And post photos!!