Givenchy Cosmetics

Icecaramellatte

Sooo.... is it a new thing for Givenchy Beauty to be at Barneys? I got their catalog in the mail yesterday and the Terre Exotique compact was in there, and then when I looked at the website this morning it looks like they have the whole line - here. Now I'm debating if I need to pre-order the Terre Exotique bronzer....
Oh that's what I forgot to do when I went to Barney's yesterday. I was supposed to check out the Givenchy counter. I usually browse around but something told me just get what you need and get out. It is so easy to be tempted by pretty things.

Miss QQ

Yes, it matches me and I can wear it all over since I'm very fair. But I have to be careful and can only apply a small amount, otherwise it will make me look paler, too. I'm not used to that, because I can apply other powders (Chanel, etc) generously without them being visible on my skin. I'm pretty sure the new Poudre Premiere won't have that effect since it's for all skintones. Just like the Nars Light Reflecting one, MAC P+P, etc.
I think I can only use a bit of it. I also apply other loose powders generously and they don't show on me. I'll try mixing it with my chanel.
Miss qq 2 will not be too dark. I have an old version and I am nc15/20 (more 15) and I use it and it matches perfectly 
Good to hear, I will get 2 in the new formula. And I like the purple in 2 too, I want to pick it up to brighten the cheek area beside my nose. Hopefully givenchy will still be available then.

LiliV

I'm waiting to see the coral cream shadow pop up somewhere online. Sephora seems to have every shade but that one lol my luck strikes again

Monsy

new bronzer is up on sephora
just ordered it
cheerleader.gif

niccig

has anyone tried new translucent powder

No, but I want to! I can't really justify another powder right now though because I just got the new RBR one. I'm also really interested in the Prisme Libre but I haven't seen anything about if/when it will be in the US.

pnfpn

The coloured ones are online here but not the new white one. Pretty expensive too.. £35 each. Though I still want to get the Taffetas one.

BreeMakeupGeek

So I was on Barneys.com & I saw 2 new LE Rouge Rose Perfecto 209 & LE Rouge Rose Dahlia 210 for pre-order but I can't find any swatches nor reviews, took the plunge & ordered both. Any1 know about these 2 new colors?

Monsy

No, but I want to! I can't really justify another powder right now though because I just got the new RBR one. I'm also really interested in the Prisme Libre but I haven't seen anything about if/when it will be in the US.

I am looking forward to prisme libre too but I have a feeling it won't be available in the USA since they discontinued old ones a while ago from the US.