Givenchy Cosmetics

Dominique33

The seasonal collections never make it here either. Too bad, because I've definitely seen items I wanted.
Feel free to ask Katred ;) the seasonal collections can be pretty, I love Over Rose ( but I am a huge fan of pink ), the summer one is very pretty too. The permanent collection is getting better and more classy ( lipsticks, powders etc.. ), I am becoming a Givenchy woman but it took time I must say.

Icecaramellatte

I saw Givenchy at Barney's recently. I don't know much about the brand so I only glanced at it. I didn't see that bronzer that was posted recently although I did see some bronzers. What was in the summer collection of interest? I plan to go back in another two weeks or so when I have some more money so I can buy a perfume. I can stop and look then.

Oh I did see the pink lipstick palette at a Sephora last week too. I was surprised to see it but it didn't work for me. Any other products I should check out?

baxterina

I saw Givenchy at Barney's recently.  I don't know much about the brand so I only glanced at it.  I didn't see that bronzer that was posted recently although I did see some bronzers.  What was in the summer collection of interest?  I plan to go back in another two weeks or so when I have some more money so I can buy a perfume.  I can stop and look then. Oh I did see the pink lipstick palette at a Sephora last week too.  I was surprised to see it but it didn't work for me.  Any other products I should check out?
I didn't have anything from Givenchy for a long time To me it is the brand that does't have real MUST HAVE Nice lipstick. Nice blushes - one in soft orange. But nothing totally alluring

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I saw Givenchy at Barney's recently. I don't know much about the brand so I only glanced at it. I didn't see that bronzer that was posted recently although I did see some bronzers. What was in the summer collection of interest? I plan to go back in another two weeks or so when I have some more money so I can buy a perfume. I can stop and look then.

Oh I did see the pink lipstick palette at a Sephora last week too. I was surprised to see it but it didn't work for me. Any other products I should check out?
I think the blushes are amazing! So finely milled. And I love the Acti'mine base.

Dominique33

Le Rouge is truly amazing ( colour, texture, packaging ), it won awards and prizes here, I second that, great lipstick !

Dominique33

Fruit Défendu is the orange one ^^ it is so bright compared to Acajou Précieux ( I don ´ have it even if its very pretty too ) maybe it is due to the light ?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I just realized that the ''compact'' is most likely just the lid of the gel blush.
fool.gif

Miss QQ

All white. :nods: .@elleuk | One to look forward to from @Givenchy 'That secret 'retouch' powder all makeu... | Webstagram I have the current one they have with blue, green, pink, white. It feels a little dry, but I really want to try this new one. Maybe it has a better formula.
I have the pastel one too. I love the finish, but it is too pale on me. Gave me a white face that is 1 or 2 shades lighter than my neck. Do you use it all over? Does it matches you? I feel the #2 shade will not match me too, slightly too dark, after reading this review. http://zibbieko.wordpress.com/2012/12/02/givenchy-prisme-libre-loose-powder-quartet-air-sensation-2-review-photos-swatches/ I was wondering how to finish using up #1. It is a good idea to pour the powder into the chanel loose powder container because it is huge. Then I can mix it with other powders, like chanel and/or the meteorites. Here is some info and pics on the fall collection and new powders. http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.sg/2014/04/givenchy-fall-2014.html?m=1 Will the white powder be like nars'? Nars powder matches me and doesn't give me a white face unlike #1. Oddly, the spring collection didn't make it to my counter this time. And it pulled out from sephora this month too. Wonder if it is pulling out from my country entirely. If so I would be sad.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oddly, the spring collection didn't make it to my counter this time. And it pulled out from sephora this month too. Wonder if it is pulling out from my country entirely. If so I would be sad.
Yes, it matches me and I can wear it all over since I'm very fair. But I have to be careful and can only apply a small amount, otherwise it will make me look paler, too. I'm not used to that, because I can apply other powders (Chanel, etc) generously without them being visible on my skin.

I'm pretty sure the new Poudre Premiere won't have that effect since it's for all skintones. Just like the Nars Light Reflecting one, MAC P+P, etc.

Monsy

Miss qq 2 will not be too dark. I have an old version and I am nc15/20 (more 15) and I use it and it matches perfectly

niccig

Sooo.... is it a new thing for Givenchy Beauty to be at Barneys? I got their catalog in the mail yesterday and the Terre Exotique compact was in there, and then when I looked at the website this morning it looks like they have the whole line - here. Now I'm debating if I need to pre-order the Terre Exotique bronzer....

pnfpn

Sooo.... is it a new thing for Givenchy Beauty to be at Barneys? I got their catalog in the mail yesterday and the Terre Exotique compact was in there, and then when I looked at the website this morning it looks like they have the whole line - here. Now I'm debating if I need to pre-order the Terre Exotique bronzer....
I'll swatch it for you on Friday then you can decide!

Monsy

yes barneys startet selling it recently but I do not think they have the whole line, some items are missing. but they do have a lot