Givenchy Cosmetics

pnfpn

I will ask my counter guy nearer the time of release, probably 2-3 weeks beforehand. Also so I can see if he has it in already for me to buy early >:D

Anyway to add to this stuff I just got done finishing my pictures and things for one of the Ombre Coutures I bought last month. 3 Rose Dentelle. Here's an album of swatches and things.I didn't put the review on my blog yet but here's a quick summary of why that shade is the tits.

http://imgur.com/a/Dmqgs

As for the shadow itself I love it. I tested it for a few weeks with primer on 1 eye and none on the other. On both eyes it never creased or faded and I could wear it for 12 hours with it still looking fresh. It's creamy from the first touch and doesn't need warming up to apply. It doesn't tug either, it just glides on and looks perfect. Shadows on top adhere well and can be blended in super easily.

I want to test the more shimmery ones but I really liked this particular shade.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
There will be two blushes/bronzers in the summer collection as well:

Givenchy Croisiere Summer 2014 – Sneak Peek – Beauty Trends and Latest Makeup Collections | Chic Profile

thud.gif

Miss QQ

Beautiful! The blushes are nice surprises! The bronzer is beautiful, for some reason it resembles a biscuit to me. Lol. I'm excited about the orange Ombre Couture. Givenchy is slow to launch new collections at my counter, we haven't gotten the spring yet. pnfpn - Thanks for the review on the Ombre Couture. Sounds promising!

Monsy

Do we have any info when is the summer collection coming out and is it going to be available in the us?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
So I did some snooping around after hearing about a new white powder and found this:

Poudre Première Prisme Libre Givenchy

GIVENCHY | VK

The regular loose powder seems to be getting repackaged as well:

Poudre Première Prisme Libre Givenchy - beauty news

So I'm assuming the compact powder will get the new packaging too, and other products like the blushes will follow as well.
I'm expecting a price increase with this new packaging.

MACina

So I did some snooping around after hearing about a new white powder and found this:

GIVENCHY | VK

The regular loose powder seems to get repackaged as well:

So I'm assuming the compact powder will get the new packaging too, and other products like the blushes will follow as well.

jawdrop.gif
....whoaaa....very tempted by the white powder!

The packaging is
eyelove.gif

Monsy

Givenchy is barely available anywhere. Sephora only and only certain ones. And mostly only permanent items, unfortunately. I have feeling this will not even show up in the us

AutumnMoon

Givenchy is barely available anywhere. Sephora only and only certain ones. And mostly only permanent items, unfortunately. I have feeling this will not even show up in the us
I know! That sucks because their lipsticks are amazing. I love the soft scent and how well they treat my lips. I am stocking up on the Sephora sale ;)

Monsy

I agree givenchy is so underrated in the usa. it's unfair they have amazing products and the most beautiful packaging

couple of days ago they shut down official givenchy usa website too...

User38

GIVENCHY | VK

The regular loose powder seems to be getting repackaged as well:

I have the older version, which is lovely. This one is all white? auuu.. I love kabuki face.. lol

Latest posts