Givenchy Cosmetics

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
not yet.. but now that you mention it, I will make a bee line on Sat.. lol
greengrin.gif
Let me know how you like it if you try it.

pnfpn

The summer stuff is up on Debenhams here now so I imagine you guys in the US should get it in 1-3 weeks or so. I hope! I should be ordering mine quite soon, planning on the lipsticks and the bronzer. Can't wait!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I saw the new powders (Poudre Premier and the new Poudre Libre) on a german site. They only contain 12g, formerly 20g, but the price is the same! I know I said I expected a price increase, but not like that.
icon_eek.gif

47€ for just 12g is a lot. At that price point it has to be outstanding for me to buy it.

User38

I saw the new powders (Poudre Premier and the new Poudre Libre) on a german site. They only contain 12g, formerly 20g, but the price is the same! I know I said I expected a price increase, but not like that.
icon_eek.gif

47€ for just 12g is a lot. At that price point it has to be outstanding for me to buy it.
the white powder?

hell no... I am going back to the stock market.. lol

baxterina

My latest obsession:)
Euphoric Pink Prismissime - part of Spring look 2014
Cheek&Lip palette
Pniks and corals...what's not to love ?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I just want to know what's in the compact. I guess it's not a blush since there's already the gel one. So unless there's an amazing LE powder in there I can skip this collection. Pretty to look at, but don't need any of it.

baxterina

I just want to know what's in the compact. I guess it's not a blush since there's already the gel one. So unless there's an amazing LE powder in there I can skip this collection. Pretty to look at, but don't need any of it.
It may be LE powder or highlighter Something that makes this collection special But since today amazing LE means YSL Rosy Blush and for long nothing more

Monsy

not even summer came to usa... damn it. I am so frustrated that givenchy is almost unavailable here

Dominique33

I didn ´ t know Givenchy was not available in the US, I hope there is an international website where you can find the brand.

pnfpn

Is that a cream blush in the top right? I don't care what it is, I need it. That lipstick is such a lovely colour too. Givenchy takes so much of my cash lately!

Dominique33

Is that a cream blush in the top right? I don't care what it is, I need it. That lipstick is such a lovely colour too. Givenchy takes so much of my cash lately!
I think it's a gel formula in fact, Givenchy ate my wallet too ( esp. because I purchased several le Rouge lipsticks, they are so great in every way )

katred

Specktra Bestie
The seasonal collections never make it here either. Too bad, because I've definitely seen items I wanted.

Latest posts