Givenchy Cosmetics

figarro

I do remember seeing a lot of Le Rouge lipsticks on eBay when I was looking for Beige Mousseline but I know not everyone likes using eBay for makeup.
Thanks for the tip. I just checked eBay, but no Rose d'Exception. I happen to have 1 of the dupes Temptalia listed so I'm not so bummed

Shars

Annnnnd thanks to these instagram follower-grabbing hos, the lipstick is now sold out! lol. I swear I've seen the blasts go out about 5 times today *sigh*

Shars

Wow---that's incredible!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by walkingdead

N
Oh no!!!
I think they were the cause of the EL courreges highlighter and new powder gelee going so quickly too. I don't get this whole "let me steal people's information and repost it so I can loads of followers" hype.

Medgal07

I think they were the cause of the EL courreges highlighter and new powder gelee going so quickly too. I don't get this whole "let me steal people's information and repost it so I can loads of followers" hype.
People do that because they want to be deemed 'in the know' or that they hold some importance.

awickedshape

Thanks for the tip. I just checked eBay, but no Rose d'Exception. I happen to have 1 of the dupes Temptalia listed so I'm not so bummed

Well, that's good news
thmbup.gif

Medgal07

Here she is in all her glory!! Excuse the less than stellar iPad Photos---they don't do her justice!!!!
Le Rouge 205 Fuchsia Irresistible

Latest posts