Givenchy Cosmetics

Vineetha

Here she is in all her glory!! Excuse the less than stellar iPad Photos---they don't do her justice!!!!
Le Rouge 205 Fuchsia Irresistible

YAY!!!! Mine is out for delivery too!!!
cheerleader.gif

Vineetha

Awesome!!!

Did you notice the discrepancy between the online description and the actual product? Online it says 204. What arrived is 205. I love it so it's not an issue for me but
it could be if someone already has 205 and is now expecting 204!

It surpassed my expectations!!!! It's so lovely!

Thanks Lex! Nice to see you!!!! I hope all is well!!!

Which one did you get Maggie?
The shade is Fuschia irresistible? Not 204 rose Boudoir????
icon_eek.gif

mkoparanova

Awesome!!!

Did you notice the discrepancy between the online description and the actual product? Online it says 204. What arrived is 205. I love it so it's not an issue for me but
it could be if someone already has 205 and is now expecting 204!

It surpassed my expectations!!!! It's so lovely!

Thanks Lex! Nice to see you!!!! I hope all is well!!!

Which one did you get Maggie?
The shade we got in the UK is 202 Rose Dressing. I don't wear corals and I bought it only because of the packaging. It doesn't look too bad on me but I'll try it with a pink liner.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]   Awesome!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Did you notice the discrepancy between the online description and the actual product?  Online it says 204.  What arrived is 205.  I love it so it's not an issue for me but[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   it could be if someone [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]already has 205 and is now expecting 204![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]It surpassed my expectations!!!!  It's so lovely![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]Thanks Lex!  Nice to see you!!!!  I hope all is well!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Which one did you get Maggie?[/COLOR]
Oh bummer! I'll probably give my extra fuchsia irresistible to Mom. She loved the one I have.

Medgal07

The shade is Fuschia irresistible? Not 204 rose Boudoir????
icon_eek.gif

Yes---very misleading right? I was expecting 204, but it's not an issue for me because I don't already have 205. Do you already have 205 Vee?

Quote: Originally Posted by charismafulltv

Oh bummer! I'll probably give my extra fuchsia irresistible to Mom. She loved the one I have.
That's a pretty big error on their part! It's a good thing you don't mind!!!!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] It sounds pretty though!  I hope you can make it work and enjoy it none the less.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Yes---very misleading right?  I was expecting 204, but it's not an issue for me because I don't already have 205.  Do you already have 205 Vee?[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]That's a pretty big error on their part!  It's a good thing you don't mind!!!![/COLOR]
No meddy!! I have rose dressing not FI!! Good thing they didn't send RD!!

Vineetha

Oh nooooooooooooooo!!! My tracking updated to delivery exception- customer unavailable!! I am pretty sure they didnt even make an attempt!!
angry.gif

Medgal07

Oh nooooooooooooooo!!! My tracking updated to delivery exception- customer unavailable!! I am pretty sure they didnt even make an attempt!!
angry.gif
OMG! That's just wrong. They left mine on our front patio
icon_eek.gif
I listened for them because I thought I might have to
sign for it. My car is in the garage so it looks like no one is at home & they left it anyway---didn't even ring the
doorbell!!!

Vineetha

OMG! That's just wrong. They left mine on our front patio
icon_eek.gif
I listened for them because I thought I might have to
sign for it. My car is in the garage so it looks like no one is at home & they left it anyway---didn't even ring the
doorbell!!!
cry.gif

charismafulltv

Mine will still get delivered Saturday. I'll try to ask Barneys if I can replace it rose boudoir. Does it have a regular black case?

nt234

Here she is in all her glory!! Excuse the less than stellar iPad Photos---they don't do her justice!!!!
Le Rouge 205 Fuchsia Irresistible

Absolutely gorgeous! I wish I had ordered it, but I was saving my money for MAC x Julia Petit.

Vineetha

Checking again, Though my order says 204, the shipping email mentions the shade as 205
blinks.gif
! The shade is Fuschia Irresistible!! Love the pattern!!!!

Latest posts