Givenchy Cosmetics

mkoparanova

http://britishbeautyblogger.com/makeup/givenchy-tient-couture-balm/
I'd love to try this!

There are some products on sale on feelunique. I'm considering two of the quads - £25.90 each.

MissTania

http://britishbeautyblogger.com/makeup/givenchy-tient-couture-balm/
I'd love to try this!

There are some products on sale on feelunique. I'm considering two of the quads - £25.90 each.
Givenchy Dahlia Divin Le Parfum En Musique
eyelove.gif

What a cool idea! I love this fragrance.

Monsy

I received teint couture balm yesterday and wore it to work. it's very nice. light to medium coverage. it's not runny as tinted moisturizer it has thicker almost creamy/gel texture but it's lighter than liquid foundation. I like it so far

Medgal07

I received teint couture balm yesterday and wore it to work. it's very nice. light to medium coverage. it's not runny as tinted moisturizer it has thicker almost creamy/gel texture but it's lighter than liquid foundation. I like it so far
Sounds really nice!!

Vineetha

Ooo nice!! Share selection though :hmm: I will Probably check if the store has it yest!!

Monsy

Color selection is always very poor with givenchy

I got sand 3 and it's neutral/yellow I would say nc15/20 match
I am currently darker since I got some tan and it is too light for me. When blended it's ok but not the perfect match. Maybe I should get beige 4 also
sigh.gif

I wore it with prisme visage on top and it looked really flawless

mkoparanova

http://www.reallyree.com/2015/08/givenchy-teint-couture-balm-review-swatch.html
I'm definitely buying this!

Has anyone tried their foundations? I got the spray one and I really like the finish it gives but it's too dark for me, I can barely get away with using it now.

Monsy

I tried "photo" one I forgot the name. It was just ok nothing spectacular really. At the time they didn't have color light/yellow enough for me
I should have gotten 4 beige in this one I might order it, since 3 is a little bit too light for me right now
I really like the formula and it looks very natural

mkoparanova

I tried "photo" one I forgot the name. It was just ok nothing spectacular really. At the time they didn't have color light/yellow enough for me
I should have gotten 4 beige in this one I might order it, since 3 is a little bit too light for me right now
I really like the formula and it looks very natural
Thanks, I've noticed that our skintones are pretty similar, so it'll probably be too pink for me too. I'll get the balm for now and I'll try the foundations later.

Monsy

Balm number 3 is about mac nc15 /nc 20 it is a nice neutral shade not too yellow. I am slightly tanned maybe mac nc25/30 right now but it will fade fast.
Number 1 might be the lightest that is not pink

LiliV

http://www.reallyree.com/2015/08/givenchy-teint-couture-balm-review-swatch.html I'm definitely buying this! Has anyone tried their foundations? I got the spray one and I really like the finish it gives but it's too dark for me, I can barely get away with using it now. 
I use their Teint Couture foundation and love it. It has a nice natural look and is light-medium coverage. I always get asked what I use! It's just a really comfortable foundation too I feel like it covers enough for me but my skin can also breathe, I've been using it since it launched in like July/Aug 2013 and don't have plans to switch

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The Holiday collection is called Les Nuances Glacées, it just contains these four items.

The palettes includes three matte and three iridescent shades, can be used dry or wet.

Latest posts