Givenchy Cosmetics

SandraVB79

Last Friday, I had a shopping afternoon and I ended up at Ici Paris XL (a perfume and cosmetics store/ chain, somewhat comparable to Sephora). I bought the Dior Fall polishes I didn't have already and checked out some Guerlain Fall products and when I wanted to pay the sales lady asked if I was interested in finding out about Givenchy perfumes and makeup, since they had a special Givenchy event going on. I got a full makeover, and bought a whole lot of Givenchy. I got: - The foundatation for oily skin (mattissime something or other?) - Presses powder - Blush (orange. Usually they sell me pink pink pink but here she used orange on me and I didn't look like a carrot, so I bought it) - a concealer stick that also has part of it as a highlighter. Then she also used a highlighting pen that I didn't buy because I have one from YSL, mascara that I didn't get because I'm drowning in mascara. She also used the Croisiere powder, but I got the "pretty" one last year, so I already had that one The rouge a porter, I ordered from Escentual.com because they have the 25% off code (and a makeup pouch as GWP) and I also ordered the makeup palette in the flower box. I have some more coupons for Ici Paris XL and will probably also buy the Fall eye shadow pallette and the Fall gloss. I have the oiliest skin known to womanking, and lust say I was quite impressed with the foundation. No, it didn't stay matte until the evening, but it lasted way longer than any other foundation I used (well, except for Dior Forever, that is some good stuff too). But I was impressed and at home I also use the Urban Decay slick control spray, so it should last even longer. Really happy with my purchases!

mkoparanova

http://britishbeautyblogger.com/makeup/givenchy-christmas-2015/

Unfortunately, I'll be skipping the entire collection. The lipstick would look horrendous on me and the other products are not really special :(

Shars

http://britishbeautyblogger.com/makeup/givenchy-christmas-2015/

Unfortunately, I'll be skipping the entire collection. The lipstick would look horrendous on me and the other products are not really special :(
I like the lipstick shade but it's nothing that hasn't already been done. I much prefer the shade (well what we've seen of it) that Guerlain is doing for the holiday. I think I'll be skipping this as well.

Medgal07

I like the lipstick shade but it's nothing that hasn't already been done. I much prefer the shade (well what we've seen of it) that Guerlain is doing for the holiday. I think I'll be skipping this as well.
Exactly
friends.gif

Haviggi

Rouge Glacé lipstick for me! The color is a nice addition to my stash and the white packaging for collective reasons!

Prettypackages

but they are sooo pretty!!! those browns look so rich!

Monsy

Honestly givenchy has almost never failed me - lipsticks, lipglosses, blushes, powders. ... everything is perfection

Haviggi

Honestly givenchy has almost never failed me - lipsticks, lipglosses, blushes, powders. ... everything is perfection
Indeed! I have products from these categories you mentioned and i love them.i have read mixed reviews about their prisme eyeshadows though!

Haviggi

Me too. The only reason i didn't try them is my eyeshadow overload. Oh and i forgot bronzers!
A bronzer ? Do you have a favorite to recommend? I am so tempted to purchase the quad from the fall vinyl collection! The colors are right up my alley :)

Latest posts