Givenchy Cosmetics

Myth

So I've officially started cheating on MAC with Givenchy lol. Took me this long to figure out Neiman Marcus has fee shipping haha. Started with black Magic Kohl pencil, next will be Phenomen' Eyes mascara and Lip Nude pencil

awickedshape

So I've officially started cheating on MAC with Givenchy lol. Took me this long to figure out Neiman Marcus has fee shipping haha. Started with black Magic Kohl pencil, next will be Phenomen' Eyes mascara and Lip Nude pencil

Oooooh, sounds good..

Monsy

It's one of the first HE I Have ever tried . I got their blush 8 years ago and then some lipsticks. They are small line but everything is created so nicely. And packaging is to die for.
I think in 2015 i got two compact powders, that blur balm (foundation?), two lipglosses,4 lipsticks, facial scrub and a blush. So not a lot but I love everything .

beautycool

I missed that powder with the beads :( I had read the reviews but wanted to try it myself by time I went town it had sold out really but it did look so pretty .

elegant-one

:kisskiss:Yippeeee !!!:twirl:

Hey Sis! :five::tee::bootyshake::hahaha::bootyshake::twirl:

It's supposed to be here Tuesday already!!!

We went to Nordies/our really nice far away mall today :icon_cheers: So much fun. I swatched so much product. The new Guerlain ls were all so pretty.

And.........wait for it.........I bought a pair of jeans :rotfl:

Vineetha

Hey Sis! :five::tee::bootyshake::hahaha::bootyshake::twirl:

It's supposed to be here Tuesday already!!!

We went to Nordies/our really nice far away mall today :icon_cheers: So much fun. I swatched so much product. The new Guerlain ls were all so pretty.

And.........wait for it.........I bought a pair of jeans :rotfl:
Yayy!! my tracking says Tuesday too :five:
I went to the mall to see if they had the Ysl eyeshadow palette for spring but they didn't have it so I brought another foundation :rofl:
of course more jeans :twirl:

Latest posts