Givenchy Cosmetics

elegant-one

Got my powder & blush today. The powder is so beautiful in person. It's quite sheer with a very pretty kind of opal glow to the skin. The blush is very sheer, not very pigmented but I did love the soft pink/rose soft blush it gave me with a pretty glow to it.

OMG so when I ordered them from Barneys NY store, I asked her to put some samples in with my order. She put in Hydra Sparkling for under eyes & Le Soin Noir face cream moisturizer. Well, I fell in LOVE with both of them after using them. The moisturizer instantly change my skin which had been a little bit dry because of the weather. Beautifully hydrated, plump with a very healthy glow. Bummer its $390 :doh::snooty: but the eye cream is $49. 2 different skincare lines for Givenchy.

Last edited:

Vineetha

Got my powder & blush today. The powder is so beautiful in person. It's quite sheer with a very pretty kind of opal glow to the skin. The blush is very sheer, not very pigmented but I did love the soft pink/rose soft blush it gave me with a pretty glow to it.

OMG so when I ordered them form Barneys NY store, I asked her to put some samples in with my order. She put in Hydra Sparkling for under eyes & Le Soin Noir face cream moisturizer. Well, I fell in LOVE with both of them after using them. The moisturizer instantly change my skin which had been a little bit dry because of the weather. Beautifully hydrated, plump with a very healthy glow. Bummer its $390 :doh::snooty: but the eye cream is $49. 2 different skincare lines for Givenchy.
yay! The powder is sooo pretty! I havent dipped into it yet!! :D
The blush is sheer? It looks so vibrant and bright to me. I was hoping it wil swatch with the same intensity!:doh:I will try it on tomm!

awickedshape

OMG so when I ordered them form Barneys NY store, I asked her to put some samples in with my order. She put in Hydra Sparkling for under eyes & Le Soin Noir face cream moisturizer. Well, I fell in LOVE with both of them after using them. The moisturizer instantly change my skin which had been a little bit dry because of the weather. Beautifully hydrated, plump with a very healthy glow. Bummer its $390 :doh::snooty: but the eye cream is $49. 2 different skincare lines for Givenchy.

Yay!!!
Any powder swatches, ladies? :popc1:

elegant-one

yay! The powder is sooo pretty! I havent dipped into it yet!! :D
The blush is sheer? It looks so vibrant and bright to me. I was hoping it wil swatch with the same intensity!:doh:I will try it on tomm!

It is it is!!!! The blush looks reallllly vibrant in the pan, not so much on. Maybe I will try another brush. I used the one that came with it because I didn't have a clean one to use. That little brush drawer is so darn cute!

Monsy

hhahaha isn't that the worst when you unexpectedly fall in love with something and then get shocked by the price? lol
i used their clean me tender cleanser years ago and it was great. currently i am using peel me exfoliator, it's nice

elegant-one

hhahaha isn't that the worst when you unexpectedly fall in love with something and then get shocked by the price? lol
i used their clean me tender cleanser years ago and it was great. currently i am using peel me exfoliator, it's nice

Yes it really is! My skin loved it instantly & made it look amazing. The price is insane. Maybe I'll be begging for more samples lol! I'm glad you told me that about the CMT cleanser. I was looking to trying it.

I've also been using the YSL Forever samples & they are really really nice too. I have been using the Armani eraser concealer, Ole Henricksen C truth serum & the YSL eye zone serum & I look like I'm wearing concealer! Its really amazing. Hardly any dark circles :cloud9:

Latest posts