Glitter Liners!!!

Shawna

For those of you who missed out on the MAC glitter liners, Lise Watier just released a bunch for the holidays. I know I am going to catch it for this, but I prefer the LW ones to the MAC ones. First off, the glitter/colour payoff is way better. Second, the container is larger and the brush is easier to use. The colours are turquoise, purple, gold, opal/white, black gold, black silver, and green. They are also cheaper than the MAC liners. Check these out
smiles.gif

Deirdre

Yay! I got the black one, the green, and the black silver. And I agree, this is an amazing product. The gold, turqoise and silver one have been around for a while, and I've used the gold many times.

One of the cosmetics ladies at London Drugs told me that this product is going to be released in Costco amounts, and that they should be around right through the holidays!

..kels*

ooh i love these!! i only have the turquoise one but it's amazing! thanks for posting this!

Shawna

It is a Canadian brand, but they might ship to the US if you purchase off their website. Otherwise, take a trip across the border if you are close or get a CP. They are worth it. I am wearing the blue one today and it is so pretty
smiles.gif
I just searched their website and if you click on where to buy, you can find locations close to you or websites that sell their products in the US. The one I found that is probably closest to you is
Naimie's Beauty centre
12640, Riverside drive
North Hollywood
(818) 655-9933
If you called them, they would probably ship. Hth.

BadBadGirl

Thanks for this! I can never have enough glitter liners. Have you tried Urban Decay's glitter liners? I was told they are better than MAC- the color shows up more. How does Lise's compare?

I want to get the purple, green and the black diamond, which sounds so pretty.

Kristen

I've been literally searching for a black glitter liner for the past 4 years. Black Diamond is AMAZING. It isn't what I'd consider 'true' black, as there are specks of silver inside.. but it's the closest thing I've found.

Much like Shawna said:
Lise Watier has a clear liner 'base' whereas MAC's 'base' is tinted. LW looks like pure glitter whereas MAC looks like liner with glitter inside. For the same effect line with a cream/gel liner of a similar shade and then apply the glitter.
Lise Watier is 6g whereas MAC's is 3g. (and for a buck less to boot)

Shawna

This is sort of off topic, but after showing off my new Lise Watier glitter liners to my MA friend and complaining about the MAC ones, she told me a trick to get the MAC ones to work better. If you pop the plastic insert out of the container, it doesn't pull all the glitter off and you get a much better line full of glitter. Hth
smiles.gif

roxybc

Hmm, I was just checking out the new Lise Watier collection tonight (check out my post with pics of some of the holiday stuff I want in this forum). Anyways, I was testing these out on my hand, and I loved the colors, but I wasn't very happy with the small amount of glitter that was transfered onto my hand when I tested them. I much prefer the MAC ones, and I have never ever had a problem with them. I get a "thicker" amount of glitter with the MAC ones. The Lise Watier ones seemed so sparse on the glitter, which is too bad cuz I love the colors!

Here is a pic of the Lise Watier Glitter Liner collection, and a really cute makeup brush set that I didn't see at the store when I went. I wonder if they are any good.......
575474.jpeg

squeakers

Are the new colors LE? I have the copper, and recently got the gold and blue in a swap and I love them!

I also really like the Too Faced glitter liners.
smiles.gif

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeakers
Are the new colors LE? I have the copper, and recently got the gold and blue in a swap and I love them!

I also really like the Too Faced glitter liners.
smiles.gif

Do you have the Pink Too Faced liner Squeakers? I was wondering how bright it is. I have the Too Faced one in brown(Stalkerazzi). It's nice, but no where near as gorgeous as Urban Decay's Baked.

squeakers

The one I have is Restraining Order, it's black with multicolored glitter. I reviewed it on MUA, my name there is the same as here. I was thinking about getting the green one also. I don't have a Sephora near me and the last time I was at one, (back in early September) I didn't recall seeing the pink one.

I know Milani makes a hot pink glitter liner though. HTH!

roxybc

Ok, so tonight I went to Shoppers to check out the holiday Lise Watier collection (I have a seperate post about this in the main forum) anyways, they were sold out of everything except the glitter liners. I caved and ended up buying one, because it wasn't like any of the MAC ones I had. I bought the 3D holographic silver one (the top one in the pic). I was origonally going to get MAC's spunsilver on Thursday, but I think it's going to be more white, than silver which is why I choose to get the Lise Watier one. It looks like the 3D silver MAC glitter, which I have been searching for. The purple was also very nice, I much prefer it to the purple MAC one I have because it's a lot brighter. I may go back for that one tomorrow, but do I reaaaly need it?
hmm.gif
Nooo, I need my money much more!!! Perhaps I will see how I like the one I got so far, cuz I like that way the MAC ones apply better, so I think it will take a few more swipes to get a full line of glitter on my eye.

BadBadGirl

Quote:
The one I have is Restraining Order, it's black with multicolored glitter. I reviewed it on MUA, my name there is the same as here. I was thinking about getting the green one also. I don't have a Sephora near me and the last time I was at one, (back in early September) I didn't recall seeing the pink one.

Oh wow I'm really interested in that one now. I didn't pay it much mind because I thought it would be like UD's Spandex liner. I'll be headed straight for the TF section whenever I get to visit Sephora.

ellesea

Caboodles also makes great glitter liners at about $3-4 a pop if anyone is looking for a comparable low-end to try out glittery eyeliners.
winks.gif

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellesea
Caboodles also makes great glitter liners at about $3-4 a pop if anyone is looking for a comparable low-end to try out glittery eyeliners.
winks.gif

I tried those years ago, and wasn't impressed
ssad.gif

BadBadGirl

Quote:

I'm dying to see this- I won't be at Sephora until Xmas time- do you think you can swatch this Squeakers?

Latest posts