• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Glittery Bronzing Body Balm

widerlet

I made something like this but with crushed body shop bronzer and NYX pigment (looks exactly like coco beach)

gitargirl

Dude, I'm totally doing that with Neon 60's glitter, lust dust, and apricot pink. Wee ha, and I'm gonna post some pictures.

koolmnbv

such a good idea, does any1 have any ideas for something to use instead of the lush stuff? I dont have a lush here and I dont feel like ordering it just to crush it up and microwave (incase I mess it up the 1st time) so if any1 has and drug store or like wal mart recs for anything i could use pleaseeee shout out!!

Also please post a pic of you using this!!

bintdaniel

if only I could see the pics........
ssad.gif

Latest posts