• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

~Glossy Apricot~

dmenchi

I just looked at this again & i realized you look very similar to Lucy...I for got her name , the actress that's in Charlie's Angels? do you know who i mean? (gosh, it's on the tip of my tongue...getting old!LOL)

missvox

Great job, love the natural bronzey eye/dewy skin look. What moisturizer do you use? You do remind me a little of Lucy Liu(sp?)

Kurtina88

Nice tut! I was thinking that you really look like Lucy Liu... what nailpolish are you wearing in this foto? i want it :)

divinedime

Nice tut!!! Does the Vaseline help the smolder not run so much? I know you smudged it for the look but maybe in general do you think it will help? It glades on like a dream but I usually end up looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.

Caffy

for me..I like using the vaseline because it smudges more.. but I would use the powerpoint if u are afraid of it smudging. hehe. lately I've been using eyeliner pens