Good Oil Control Lotion ?

ebonyannette

I think alot of the time we use products for oily/shiny skin when that isnt our skin type at all and it can make our skin actually produce more oil.

I would reccomend a good skin care regimen period becuase it has alot to do with how much oil your skin produces throughout the day. If you have a good daily exfoliator or at least 2-3 times a week paired with a good cleanser and moisturizer. Usually when people think they have oily skin they tend to skip moisturizing but that is exactly what you skin needs, a light moisturizer so your skin doesnt get stripped by all of the washing and products that it keeps producing more and more oil.

There is nothing wrong with a little shine it looks healthy, to me the super matte face looks kind of lifeless. Especially with the "glowy" trend in make up I think you can play it off if you do get a little excess oil.

Id try some cleansers that arent so harsh, get a good light exfoliator and light moisturizer and as your skin gets used to the routin it may calm down a little.

But honestly most people have to "Touch Up" throught the day unless you have super dry skin, the best bet is to keep your blot powder with you.

I love Dermalogica products but I havent tried their Oil control lotion, but I use the daily scrub, active moist moisturizer and the overnight cleansing gel, the gel really helped balance out my skin.