Gorgeous Eyes Collection (August 15, 2013)

Spikesmom

Nothing yet
sigh.gif

maybeline46

I was just talking to one of my fellow junkies. I had just color organized all 146 of her MAC e/s and I was just saying "how can they possibly keep coming up with colors we don't already have".....I guess that's why they keep on putting colors we all already have in the quads! How many times will showstopper appear in a quad, seriously?

MACkilledme

I
I dun hav any mac shadows except for bms from temp rising, thinking of getting showstopper and pink freeze, should i?
I'm planning on getting these 2 as well based on Beautyzine's reviews but I can't wait to see your swatches as I'm sure we ll get it way after you in Europe :)

MACkilledme

Everything is either perm or a repromote, so you can google swatches now.
Ok I did not think of that *hangs head in shame* thank you !!! as a rule would you say eyeshadows in quads perform the same as individual ones ? When it's the same reference ?

AngelBunny

Sorry if I missed the answer to this somewhere (highly possible ... ) but can anyone say if this is MAC store only or will also be at counters? I called the Dillard's counter close to me about previewing Indulge and also asked about this collection and the MUA had no idea what I was talking about ...

Richelle83

Sorry if I missed the answer to this somewhere (highly possible ... ) but can anyone say if this is MAC store only or will also be at counters? I called the Dillard's counter close to me about previewing Indulge and also asked about this collection and the MUA had no idea what I was talking about ...
This might be an online only collection.

erine1881

Ok I did not think of that *hangs head in shame* thank you !!! as a rule would you say eyeshadows in quads perform the same as individual ones ? When it's the same reference ?
Generally they perform the same. Sometimes there may be slight differences with various batchcodes, as ingredients may change with time and availability, but generally they're the same.
Sorry if I missed the answer to this somewhere (highly possible ... ) but can anyone say if this is MAC store only or will also be at counters?  I called the Dillard's counter close to me about previewing Indulge and also asked about this collection and the MUA had no idea what I was talking about ... 
Either the artist was a freelancer, as they aren't sent to updates for training, or the artist isn't all that bright :lol:
This might be an online only collection.
Unless they changed the release information since publishing the update book, this could be a possibility. But as you see, it's a general release
077f7d64_image.jpeg

jennyap

So, for someone who doesn't have any of the shadows in this collection, are any of these quads a must-have?

bluelitzer

I'm picking up the palette with Manila Paper and the other one with Bruised Plum. I don't have any colors in those. I can't wait!

MACkilledme

Generally they perform the same. Sometimes there may be slight differences with various batchcodes, as ingredients may change with time and availability, but generally they're the same.
077f7d64_image.jpeg
thanks ! I googled the shadows as you advised and I'm definitely getting Pink Freeze and Showstopper they look great ! Thank you :)