GOSH Cosmetics

magpierat

So...any of you out there tried much in the way of GOSH cosmetics? It's only recently come into Superdrug in the UK but so far I adore it all!

"Hello Youth!" foundation is the first foundation I've ever tried and liked, as in enjoyed the feeling of wearing it, it's so smooth and feels like moisturiser but with impressive coverage.

Their long-wear lip colour is also brilliant, I think it's called "Everlasting Lips" or something (the box is three metres away, but meh, I'm in my jimmy-jams and too lazy to move), it stays put all day on me, and doesn't go dry and bobbly. I only wish they did a pinker red
ssad.gif

Everything I've tried on my hand at the counter has impressed me - the powder shadows, the soft velvety eyeliner pencils (saving up my Frivolous Purchase Points with the OH to buy a few of them, lol
th_DANCE.gif
) the brushes are lovely and the colours across the range are bright enough to satisfy my lust for luminance, which is impressive for a drugstore/chemist brand!

Also, mysteriously, every time I buy GOSH stuff at Superdrug, it comes up half price at the till even though there are no signs on the counter
th_dunno.gif
- is this an on-going, unpublicised offer or am I just somehow freakishly disrupting the aura of Superdrug's tills?
tong.gif

All opinions welcome! No one seems to be talking about GOSH on here, I'm stunned!

glam8babe

this is an amazing low priced brand for pigmented items IMO! i love their lipliners, loose eyeshadow pigments, eyeshadow quads/trios etc.. i havent tried much else... ive tried their waterproof eyeshadow but it creases after like an hour but its a pretty colour

i wanna get more of their pigments and lip liners... i like the look of their coloured eyeliners too (i dont rlly fancy spending about £11 on a mac eyeliner)

Odette

I'll have to take a closer look at this line when I go to Shoppers Drug Mart. I just gave it a cursory look last time. They have a wide selection of pigments that looked interesting.

-moonflower-

Their coloured eyeliners are brilliant! They last forever
smiles.gif

Pity I can't get it over here anymore, ever since Debenhams took over Roches Stores they're stopped selling it.
ssad.gif

anaibb

I came across GOSH this week in Denmark and I was really amazed. In fact, I wanted to go back to the store I saw it, but didn't have time so now I'm kind of craving for it and we don't have it in Portugal. Can anyone tell me where can I buy it online? TIA!!

magpierat

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaibb
I came across GOSH this week in Denmark and I was really amazed. In fact, I wanted to go back to the store I saw it, but didn't have time so now I'm kind of craving for it and we don't have it in Portugal. Can anyone tell me where can I buy it online? TIA!!

They have a website (HERE) but the European half of the site has been "under construction" for months
cry.gif
No idea if the American one ships internationally, but they might

anaibb

I checked that too as soon as I arrived. Thanks anyway. I think I'll have to wait.
Thanks!

MsCocoa

Thanx for the reviews, I like the look of their coloured eyeliners and pigments but haven't gotten round to buying any yet.

mae13

I just noticed a big display of this brand at a Pharmaprix (Shopper's Drug Mart) not far from me. The liquid eyeliners are fantastic - gorgeous color choices and they last a very long time. In fact, I can barely get the stuff off! I wasn't impressed by the eyeshadows I swatched however. Pretty colors, but the pigmentation was poor.

They're not super cheap. The liquid liners were 15$ or so. Cheaper than MAC, but on the higher end of drugstore prices. I'm going to go back and do a more thorough investigation of their product however.

k.a.t

I have an eyeshadow quad in Toucan, i looove the bright colours
greengrin.gif
although they tend to fade easily and i have to kind of pile them on lol.....but now that i have UDPP they look so much better
smiles.gif
oh i also have a starshine lip glaze but it stiiiiinks lol thts the only bad side, seriously i can't stand the smell so it's just sitting there unused. Anyone else own one? does yours stink too? lol
but yh overall i love GOSH
smiles.gif

Lissa

I saw these in Superdrug the other day. They have a liquid eyeliner that looks exactly like Aqualine, but is cheaper at £7

melliquor

I love the colour eyeliners from Gosh. they are fab. I have also tried their pigments and they are alright. Not as goos as Macs but very good for drugstore.

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
I saw these in Superdrug the other day. They have a liquid eyeliner that looks exactly like Aqualine, but is cheaper at £7

Exactly what I thought when I saw it - the colour looks incredibly similar. I bought the goldy/yellowy shade of the same product, a very Liquidlast-like liner. I don't have it to hand right now, so I'm not sure of the correct name, sorry. (It seemed that it was part of a small, perhaps limited edition summer range.) The consistency is almost the same and, pleasingly, I would say it's almost as long-lasting. Like Liquidlast, I needed to use my Clinique Take The Day Off Balm to remove it as nothing else would shift it. I was impressed.
smiles.gif

Primula

Their Velvet Touch foundation primer is simply fabulous. It makes it easier to blend foundation, helps it last longer AND makes my skin look more even. I love it.

Winnie

I really like GOSH, and have a couple of their eyeliners! The colours are amazing. The only problem that I have is that in my Superdrug all those kids have got to it before me...there are finger marks in nearly everything and you really do have to have a good rumage before you find something that has not been opened.

Winnie

Well they are waterproof so not really meant to be eye safe...but having said I've tried them on the waterline and they're fine on me!