Gossip Girl

sandyyyy <3

Does anyone here watch the t.v. series gossip girl?
smiles.gif

messhead

I love this show... I am a big fan of the books as well and I am a little dissapointed that the show strayed from the book. Nevertheless, I watch it every week and can't wait til the next new episode!

Loveleighe

i was a huge fan of the books but for some reason i cannot get into the show... i feel as if the casting could've been better on some of the characters because they were described in such detail in the book that you would think that they would try to cast them to a T. but I don't really think they did and it i guess it kind of spoiled it for me.

Joslyn

i LOVE this show. i never read the books, but i may if my books to read list runs low.

noahlowryfan

when i saw a preview for this before it came out, i thought it will be one of the stupid shows but after watching it, i love it. i can't wait for next week's episode. it will be good.

gigglegirl

^I agree with Noahlowry.

Man I was pissed when Gilmore Girls finished up last year, and my beloved but not loved by many Veronica Mars was cancelled. So ppl were sending me links, saying Gossip Girl would fill the Gilmore Girls void and at first I was a nay-sayer. But I've given it a chance and am hooked!!

xsnowwhite

i loovee the books but the show just isnt what i thought it would be.
plus the people are way diffeerent and idk i just dont like it

sandyyyy <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
i loovee the books but the show just isnt what i thought it would be.
plus the people are way diffeerent and idk i just dont like it

I can't really remember what happened in the books but it does seem like it is different from the book.

Jennybella

oh my GODDDDDDDDDDDD Im seriously obsessed lol.. Im in love with the guy who plays Chuck Bass and the one who plays Dan Humphry. I cant wait for the next episodee

sandyyyy <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennybella
oh my GODDDDDDDDDDDD Im seriously obsessed lol.. Im in love with the guy who plays Chuck Bass and the one who plays Dan Humphry. I cant wait for the next episodee

The one plays Dan is so hot! lol

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyyyy <3
sooo what do you guys think will happen in nexts weeks episode?
winks.gif

got this off of tv.com

"IMPROMPTU PARTY AT THE SCHOOL SWIMMING POOL

Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck and their entourage break into the school swimming pool for a night of fun, but when a member of their group nearly drowns, the school threatens to expel the person responsible for the break-in. Everyone agrees to keep a secret pact and say nothing, but it ultimately creates major tension between Serena and Dan, who isn't sure hes ready to take the fall for someone else and risk his future. Vanessa is working on a documentary project about private schools and accidentally captures Blair and Chuck discussing their affair. Lily contemplates telling Rufus how she really feels about him."

sandyyyy <3

did anyone watch tonights episode or last weeks? it's such a long wait for the next one to come on the 28th!