Gossip Girl

juicygirl

cant wait for new eps!!! stupid writers strike put everything on hold...oh well at least one tree hills on tonight!!! i am obsessed with that show!!

Pure Vanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
cant wait for new eps!!! stupid writers strike put everything on hold...oh well at least one tree hills on tonight!!! i am obsessed with that show!!

Nannie Carrie what a bitch!

I have to DL gg everything takes forever to air in the UK.

Ed Westwick Mmmm anyone heard his band, The Filthy Youth
tong.gif

MySpace.com - The Filthy Youth - UK - Indie / Punk / Rock - www.myspace.com/thefilthyyouth

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl

one tree hill was also affected by the writers' strike but they have filmed a few episodes before the writers strike began thats why you have been seeing some new episodes. there's only 3 episodes left before they go on a month hiatus. the last episode will be on march 18th, then they go on their month hiatus and will be back april 14th.

according to tv.com, the 100th episode will air on March 18th and Karen is back with Lily. we finally get to see Lucas's little sister.

juicygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Vanity
Nannie Carrie what a bitch!

i know right?!?! i hope shes really quitting though but somehow i doubt it. &&nathan should just tell haley already!! ahh, i really want things to work for haley and nathan!! i should start a one tree hill thread for real!

LuckyGirl3513

Gossip Girl!

Its coming back a week from monday (the 21st) Thank god!! Who else is obssessed with this show?? Also check out these pics i found from the new episodes...OMFG is right! scandalous!

noahlowryfan

Re: Gossip Girl!

i can't wait for it. here is the description for Monday's episode:

Dan visits his mother and upon his return home he's surprised to meet Rufus' new girlfriend. She apparently spent the night and is now making pancakes in the kitchen. We see Blair at a club alone at a huge table waiting for her friends to arrive, but no one has shown up yet. Jenny goes to sell some of her things at a consignment shop.
Serena struggles to adjust to living with Chuck, and receives disturbing packages from an unknown sender.

LuckyGirl3513

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
i can't wait for it. here is the description for Monday's episode:

Dan visits his mother and upon his return home he's surprised to meet Rufus' new girlfriend. She apparently spent the night and is now making pancakes in the kitchen. We see Blair at a club alone at a huge table waiting for her friends to arrive, but no one has shown up yet. Jenny goes to sell some of her things at a consignment shop.
Serena struggles to adjust to living with Chuck, and receives disturbing packages from an unknown sender.

Thanks so much!! i hadnt heard anything about the new episode yet!

My thoughts on this:

Hmm...Rufus is cooking his new gf pancakes?? is that the girl that he met in the gallery? thats a bold move when you live in a small apartment with your two children...

Can't wait to see the fall out with Blair... i have to say i cant see Nate forgiving her any time soon, if at all. Is anyone wanting to maybe see chuck and blair together? i think it could be interesting, they're very similar..

And lastly, do you think the "disturbing package" that Serena gets could be from Michelle Trachtenberg? She is supposed to join the cast as someone from Serena's past who knows secrets about her.. So maybe she's trying to blackmail Serena with some scandalous pictures or something, hmm...

OMG, i cant wait!

goink

I love Blair + Chuck. They're so much alike.
I don't think Nate should be too judgmental towards Blair. He has tried it before, the best friend thing. Worse, he kept it a secret for six months, while Serene was away. Nate, imo, didn't treat Blair as an actual girlfriend.
I never liked Jenny, but I can't believe that she's the girl in Jim Carrey's "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".

LuckyGirl3513

New episodes start tonight!! I found this article on Zap2it and wanted to remind everyone to tune in tonight because they will NOT be streaming anymore on the CW site, you can only see episodes now on the CW itself...

beauty_marked

OMFG IM SO ADDCITED TO THIS SHOWWWW!!!!!!!!

I really love Blair and Serena.

Im not going to say much more about this episode because i dont want it to be a spoiler for those in the mid west-west coast.

so glad this show is back on

beauty_marked

I really think Leighton Meiester (def butchered her name, whoops) needs more props. I feel like all the interviews done focus on Blake Lively, and i love her and all, but i LOVE LM.

Now that Georgina is coming back, I wish i had read more of the series because now im lost.

princess lissa

Georgina is actually not a main character in the book. She only comes in for 1 of the books. I can't remember which one but it's the book where Serena and Blair become friends again and go on a ski trip with Serena's family and they go to a party at Georgina's house. Georgina is originally a friend of Chuck's and a huge drug addict whose parent's don't pay attention to her. They hint in the book that her and Serena know each other from boarding school. But nothing else is really mentioned. I believe she's gone after that one book because she gets put into rehab.

They are probably going to take huge liberties on her character for entertainment purposes. So don't worry if you've never read the books. The show is actually very different from the books.