Got another Mac mailer today....

BadPrincess

At first when I seen it was from Mac I thought Barbie
clap.gif
but.....nope it's a preveiw mailer of the up coming Mineralize Foundations/Skinfinish & Plush Glass.
Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 us $26.50 (Low/Medium coverage)
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural us $24.50 (five matte natural & Shimpagne)
Plushglass us $17.50 (lip-plumping)
macmailer001.jpg

macmailer003.jpg

macmailer004.jpg

macmailer002.jpg

amoona

ooo yay! how exciting. i asked one of the girls at a local counter and she didn't know anything about the msf release. she said they're not making them perm but i guess she just didn't go to update yet. i didnt wanna be a biatch and say she was wrong cuz i saw it on specktra! hehe

HOTasFCUK

I got that today too & i thought it would be for Barbie! Everything looks good...i need a new foundation & i want to try those msf's & since i still got a MAC gift card i'm going to use it up in feb.!!!

divaster

I got that one too. I was shocked because I've never received anything in mail from them before!

roxybc

Hahaa, I got it today as well, and I thought the exact same thing, I thought it was for the Barbie collection. Oh well, I'm glad I got it anyways

MAC_Whore

Did that come from MAC? Where's mine?
ssad.gif
Was that from MAC or Macys or somewhere else?

I like what I can see of the Plushglass colours. Is that a silver/charcoal PG I see in the mailer?

Thanks for posting!
smiles.gif

Carmen75

I can't wait for the satinfinish to arrive here in Israel...It will probably be a month after the US
ssad.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
ssad.gif

I like what I can see of the Plushglass colours. Is that a silver/charcoal PG I see in the mailer?

Thanks for posting!
smiles.gif

My thoughts exactly. MAC KNOWS my address....Where is mine?
lol.gif

Cocktail_party

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
ssad.gif

Thanks for posting!
smiles.gif

It was from MAC
smiles.gif
On the back of my envelope the return address was from New York (Prince Street or something? I don't have it with me, but it's along those lines. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong).

EmbalmerBabe

Did they raise the price on the Plushglass? I thought it was less expensive with the first release when I purchased "Fulfilled". Hmmmm?

Latest posts