Green Siouxsie/Egyptian FOTD!

rocketqueen

Drama for me today! I decided to blend the eyeshadows towards the temple in a Egyptian/Siouxsie Sioux style. After having applied the base and filled in my eye brows, I put loads of loose powder beneath my eyes with a latex sponge, in case the pigmented shadows should fall down.

Over to the color description! I first applied the darkest shadow, Visage from Fyrinnae (fyrinnae.com). I have my friend Sminkan to thank for being able to try this lovely shade, thank you so much Sminkan! Visage is highly pigmented, melts in nicely and is very long-lasting. I blended the edges with a little help from my friend Leif (which by the way is a common name here in Sweden). Leif is a stunning green shade with flecks of gold...which leads us to the final highlighting touch that I made with Makeupstore eye dust Amazon. Amazon is a wonderful light green/golden shadow that binds all the shades together, creating a nice whole. You can see at the breakdown picture how I wanted the shape to be!

As for my lips, I wanted something to really be seen, so I went for my newly-purchased MAC lipglass in Check, please! I was mesmerized by the lovely photos at Temptalia's site, and those pictures were all right - this is a stunning shade! I couldn't believe it when I applied it this morning, it's just as covering as a lipstick and with a wonderful glossy feeling. Red and beautiful, I fell in love instantly! (Thank you Temptalia!) The only bad thing about it is that it is LE, and on top of all a Nordstroms LE so it can be quite hard to find (thank you, Ebay!). A true wow-color! My new favorite. The packaging being all boudoir fancy with its black lace print is just a bonus!

Foundation is, as usual, Everyday Minerals Intensive in Golden Fair, concealer is MAC Moisturecover in NW20 and the loose powder is FACE Stockholm Mint. I used MAC Concrete on the brows and Lancôme Virtuôse as a mascara. Cheeks got some color from MAC Style, L'Oreal Pink Marshmallow and MAC Light Flush MSF as a highlighter.

I love this makeup!

day_3_1202908508.jpg

day_3_small_1202908534.jpg

day_3_profil_1202908483.jpg

day_3_breakdown_1202908494.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Loveleighe

you won me over when you said siouxsie. i love everything about that woman. and this look is amazing

n_c

This is HOT...can we see a full pic of your tat, from what i can see i like the boldness of it.

Latest posts