Green Siouxsie/Egyptian FOTD!

MAC_Barbie

Great! And it fits to your tattoo
winks.gif

rocketqueen

Thanks everyone! You're the best! That lipgloss is to die for...

uh_oh_disco, you have to use them, they're great! ;-)

Esperanza

Wow. Just Wow! I love the shape of your eye-makeup, now we can talk about blending! Visage looks really nice indeed! And those red lips are to die for
eyelove.gif

Oh and btw I went to see your blog, you've done a really great job with it! And thanks for the translation, it must have been quite time-consuming! I'll def check it more later!

rocketqueen

Aww thanks Esperanza for those sweet words! You just made a RQ extra happy this evening!
greengrin.gif
That gloss is amazing... How nice that you appreciated my blending!

It takes a little extra time to translate into English, but it is fun and I get the chance to reach out so many more people, so I'm enjoying it very much! Thanks for the encouragement!
th_DANCE.gif

Esperanza

You're welcome
smiles.gif
I've spotted your makeup skills with the Night Porter's FOTD last time, I'm looking forward to more pics of your work now
yes.gif

You know I'm not wearing such vibrant colours as usual (for the lips part) but now, I'm thinking... why not?
th_rolleye0014.gif
This gloss totally rocks!

And keep up the good work with your blog!

happy*phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketqueen
It takes a little extra time to translate into English, but it is fun and I get the chance to reach out so many more people, so I'm enjoying it very much!

I thank you very much for the translation part, too.
thmbup.gif

Your blog is hot stuff anywho!!!

dr.kitten

siouxsie fans unite! love, love, love this look, the e/s shape is to die for. and i have to get that lipglass now!!

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.kitten
siouxsie fans unite! love, love, love this look, the e/s shape is to die for. and i have to get that lipglass now!!

My feelings, exactly!
smiles.gif

lizardprincesa

You look totally amazing!! The Siouxsie/Cleopatra look is one I often strive for;
you've done it to perfection. I want to see more of your Art, & I'll be looking out for it.

WOWOWOWOW!​

Danapotter

That is beautiful look! Wow, the look is so dramatic, yet serene, and flattering! Thank you for this lovely inspiration!