GUCCI Makeup

MissElle12

Hi Ladies! Can someone please point me in the direction of where to find the cosmetics on the Gucci website? For some reason I'm not seeing it...

Debbs

I did it!!! I placed an order :- Cherry Nectar Blush, Autumn Fire Quad, Sunset Duo, Iconic Bronze gloss (missed seeing it last night )
377cf143_image.jpeg
Burnt Cinnamon gloss will be my with next and final order as well as a few single es and 3-4 other es duos. I have a confirmation number and 2 days delivery so approx Tue! Want to try a sample of the silk primer when it is available to see if it helps oily skin

Msfaszion

Want to try a sample of the silk primer when it is available to see if it helps oily skin
I want a ton of stuff. I will need to purchase in intervals. This stuff looks amazing. Congrats on your goodies Carebear <3, can't wait to hear what you think.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Ooh, I need restraint! It's such a big collection and without ANY swatches out there, I really need to see most items in person. However, being a guinea pig, I'll probably blind order SOMETHING.... I think it's awesome that they do SAME DAY delivery for addresses in Manhattan! That's dangerous...

Debbs

The confirmation email explains a lot but the main thing I zoned in on is that signature is required. Still super excited! Haven't anticipated anything in a long while since news of this. May need to take a PL day this week! Considering this as a early bday present to myself but I want more!!!

Debbs

Lol@ ICL. Just haul in intervals as MsFaszion recommended. A few of those items that we both chose drew me in during the early sneak peek. I know definitely that I want more quads and duos. Didn't pick up the 4 singles I want as yet either. Hopefully it's perm so we can all have time to decide plus get our funds in order. I think I got a bit lucky as well since the face powders are too light, I don't bronze and I am oily so a luminous foundation is a no- no for me .,And of course I am a gloss only girl. The one blush I chose Cherry Nectar may just end up being my only one from this launch. Hopefully! :frenz: We just have to make a list and plan to go back for rounds 2 and 3.

Icecaramellatte

Lol@ ICL. Just haul in intervals as MsFaszion recommended. A few of those items that we both chose drew me in during the early sneak peek. I know definitely that I want more quads and duos. Didn't pick up the 4 singles I want as yet either. Hopefully it's perm so we can all have time to decide plus get our funds in order. I think I got a bit lucky as well since the face powders are too light, I don't bronze and I am oily so a luminous foundation is a no- no for me .,And of course I am a gloss only girl. The one blush I chose Cherry Nectar may just end up being my only one from this launch. Hopefully!
friends.gif
We just have to make a list and plan to go back for rounds 2 and 3.

This is great advice, if only I had listened.

I ordered all Iconic Bronze items and threw in a few coppers. At the last moment, I feared too much of the same thing so I threw in a pink eyeshadow. I really want most of the single shadows. At least 2 -3 duos and about 2 quads. I really like that Fume duo. I loved many of the nail polishes too. Ooh I'm in trouble.

I ordered:
-Iconic Bronze single eyeshadow
-Iconic Bronze lipstick
-Iconic Bronze lip gloss
-Iconic Bronze nail polish
-Iconic Copper lipstick
-Iconic Copper single eyeshadow
-Tourmaline single eyeshadow

I really love all variations of bronze, copper and gold and this line has a lot of them. I think there were at least 3 gold single eyeshadows. But I really like the purple singles too. Actually, I liked all the single eyeshadows. I liked some of the pink lipsticks and the Burnt Cinnamon color too. I bought a bit more than I meant to. So much for my Charlotte Tilbury haul this month. I may actually have to wait a bit on that one.

I would imagine the whole line is permanent. They usually don't do limited editions when new lines launch. Maybe they will have some limited editions come spring.

Debbs

Very nice haul, ICL. Totally not bored here so many endless choices and varieties. Thankfully it's just the make up that's addictive (if that alone is not bad enough, lol) I really came alive for Gucci.

Icecaramellatte

I can't wait for my order. I can't wait for it to launch in store so I can check out the other colors in person. I cannot believe we don't know which department stores will carry this line yet.

Msfaszion

This is great advice, if only I had listened.

I ordered all Iconic Bronze items and threw in a few coppers. At the last moment, I feared too much of the same thing so I threw in a pink eyeshadow. I really want most of the single shadows. At least 2 -3 duos and about 2 quads. I really like that Fume duo. I loved many of the nail polishes too. Ooh I'm in trouble.

I ordered:
-Iconic Bronze single eyeshadow
-Iconic Bronze lipstick
-Iconic Bronze lip gloss
-Iconic Bronze nail polish
-Iconic Copper lipstick
-Iconic Copper single eyeshadow
-Tourmaline single eyeshadow

I really love all variations of bronze, copper and gold and this line has a lot of them. I think there were at least 3 gold single eyeshadows. But I really like the purple singles too. Actually, I liked all the single eyeshadows. I liked some of the pink lipsticks and the Burnt Cinnamon color too. I bought a bit more than I meant to. So much for my Charlotte Tilbury haul this month. I may actually have to wait a bit on that one.

I would imagine the whole line is permanent. They usually don't do limited editions when new lines launch. Maybe they will have some limited editions come spring.
OMG that's an awesome haul. I have a thing for coppers and bronzes as well. I can't stay the heck off the Gucci site. I'm not even a nail polish fanatic but the colors are freaking insanely beautiful. Here's what I'm thinking so far

Iconic Bronze single eyeshadow
Iconic Cooper Single eyeshadow
Dark Romance Lipstick
Iconic Bronze Lip gloss
Burnt cinnamon Lip gloss
Bronze silk looks like a nice neutral gloss

I need to see swatches. Also want to know more about the brushes as I love quality makeup brushes.

Icecaramellatte

OMG that's an awesome haul. I have a thing for coppers and bronzes as well. I can't stay the heck off the Gucci site. I'm not even a nail polish fanatic but the colors are freaking insanely beautiful. Here's what I'm thinking so far

Iconic Bronze single eyeshadow
Iconic Cooper Single eyeshadow
Dark Romance Lipstick
Iconic Bronze Lip gloss
Burnt cinnamon Lip gloss
Bronze silk looks like a nice neutral gloss

I need to see swatches. Also want to know more about the brushes as I love quality makeup brushes.
Yes, swatches are scarce! I guess Gucci isn't going the blogger promotion route. Maybe some bloggers ordered from the Gucci site and will post some pics soon.

Latest posts