Guerlain Christmas 2015

Bebutterflyru

I can only read the English lettered names- looks like the Rouge G is called Mervelleux Rose, a meteorite voyage powder- that must be the rectangle powder (?) and a special TerraCotta called TerraCotta Bronzing Powder Winter Glow. I'm guessing that's the one in the white circular case. I'm going to ask a Russian girl from work to translate for me if she's there tomorrow.
blog top left there is a button automatic translator Google =) but if something is not clear, because there's a lot of slang, I can write here or in the comments there.
I myself only through a translator writing, so I can not vouch for literacy =)

bronzer Terracotta Bronzing Powder Winter Glov - not a novelty, I release in 2005 as an example quote

mkoparanova

I can only read the English lettered names- looks like the Rouge G is called Mervelleux Rose, a meteorite voyage powder- that must be the rectangle powder (?) and a special TerraCotta called TerraCotta Bronzing Powder Winter Glow. I'm guessing that's the one in the white circular case. I'm going to ask a Russian girl from work to translate for me if she's there tomorrow.
She pretty much describes the pictures but there is also a violet NP and a white compact, which are not pictured. She assumes that the powder is similar to les violettes. Also she and the people who have commented are not happy with the plastic packaging. Edit: I don't speak Russian but I can understand a lot of words.

DLuxJessica

blog top left there is a button automatic translator Google =) but if something is not clear, because there's a lot of slang, I can write here or in the comments there.
I myself only through a translator writing, so I can not vouch for literacy =)

bronzer Terracotta Bronzing Powder Winter Glov - not a novelty, I release in 2005 as an example quote
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Welcome to Specktra! Love your blog!
heart.gif

VAL4M

OMG I want the meteorite balls (of course) and the eyeshadow palette! I really love mine from last year and i'm sure it need a friend LOL
As for the Rouge G i need to see the color but really it need to be AMAZING for me to buy yet another lipstick I have the downsize my collection.

Medgal07

OMG I want the meteorite balls (of course) and the eyeshadow palette! I really love mine from last year and i'm sure it need a friend LOL
As for the Rouge G i need to see the color but really it need to be AMAZING for me to buy yet another lipstick I have the downsize my collection.
I do too---but I know I'll check it out. my lipstick stash has exploded---I'd like to cut back! I just ordered 2 new lippies today. I need rehab!!!!

Shars

I do too---but I know I'll check it out. my lipstick stash has exploded---I'd like to cut back! I just ordered 2 new lippies today. I need rehab!!!!
*sings* "They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said "No! No! No!"
girlhaha.gif

HappyHippy

*sings* "They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said "No! No! No!"
girlhaha.gif
I'm in cosmetic rehab right now. I don't need anything but I am well aware of wanting it all. I shall not be using it all. So in that girly way of math I will get just 2 globes. One for my snowglobe collection, just for collecting. And one that I can actually use. I always told myself I wouldn't use my cosmetics just for the sake of collecting but this has a cross over with my beloved snowglobes so that is making it okay in my book. Now I shall be on a no-buy untill this hits the shelves. No way that I will be having skippers remorse on this baby.

starletta8

New Meteorites? SOLD.

But violet NP, SOLD.

Possibly the Rouge G, depending on shade.

Blush, eyeshadow, and the gloss are all easy skips.

beautycool

Loving this beaut looks so pretty I may need a few items from this lovely coll :) I wondered about the packaging I think it's bronze on white packaging maybe not a light but how cool will that be :) a light But I reckon it's got a bronze type colour pattern on top of the lid Defo need ( if people are collectors they will need too )

KiKi Kontour

I've yet to get a Rouge G lippie becuz I don't know which one should be THE first one!! I tried gigolo last summer n didn't realize it was LE/discontinued. The moment it hit my lips it was magic but I wasn't really hip to guerlain then...**rubs hands like birdman** im ready now tho...

Latest posts