Guerlain Christmas 2015

Medgal07

Ellecanada snapchat
Oh I love those---the colors----they need me!!
weeping.gif

Anneri

I can already tell that it'll be near impossible to get them over here. Very likely only three counters get five each or something.

eeksign.gif

elegant-one

I can already tell that it'll be near impossible to get them over here. Very likely only three counters get five each or something.

eeksign.gif
icon_eek.gif
NOOO! That's awful! I would be kissing someone at one of those Guerlain counters soon so I could get one held for me
amuse.gif

Anneri

:shock: NOOO! That's awful! I would be kissing someone at one of those Guerlain counters soon so I could get one held for me :amused:
Haha elegant, now I'm quite open minded And willing to do a lot for those ballz, but I draw the line at kissing one of the ladies of my local Guerlain counter. Both are horrid. Can't do that, really! :p

elegant-one

Haha elegant, now I'm quite open minded And willing to do a lot for those ballz, but I draw the line at kissing one of the ladies of my local Guerlain counter. Both are horrid. Can't do that, really! :p
cry.gif
th_roll1.gif
I have tears now! Maybe you could.....let's see........a boxed doughnut or cupcake with hearts on it
girlhaha.gif
Hugs & Kisses, I need some party balls lady.

Anneri

cry.gif
th_roll1.gif
I have tears now! Maybe you could.....let's see........a boxed doughnut or cupcake with hearts on it
girlhaha.gif
Hugs & Kisses, I need some party balls lady.
girlhaha.gif

Maybe a CP is easier after all... Both are really impolite and rude - one berated me once for not liking a sample. Really. Like a teacher with a dumb student. I just stared at her and walked away.

Anitacska

girlhaha.gif

Maybe a CP is easier after all... Both are really impolite and rude - one berated me once for not liking a sample. Really. Like a teacher with a dumb student. I just stared at her and walked away.
Hopefully Escentual will have them and I can CP you one. You don't even have to kiss me!
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif

Uggh, how well I know. I have this one really nice far away mall & those ladies are the same way. It makes me crazy. I had one of them tell me that the ls I was looking at would look better than the one I had on
icon_eek.gif
I turned around & walked away. It definitely is like the teacher with a dumb student!... even though usually they are the ones who are clueless or their makeup looks bad. They also get upset with me if I don't want them smearing makeup all over me
girlhaha.gif

Anneri

Uggh, how well I know. I have this one really nice far away mall & those ladies are the same way. It makes me crazy. I had one of them tell me that the ls I was looking at would look better than the one I had on
icon_eek.gif
I turned around & walked away. It definitely is like the teacher with a dumb student!... even though usually they are the ones who are clueless or their makeup looks bad. They also get upset with me if I don't want them smearing makeup all over me
girlhaha.gif
Ugh, yes. One also wanted to apply the unsanitized lipstick tester on me. *shudders*