Guerlain Christmas 2015

elegant-one

Yes! Omg can you imagine...swooooning
It would be sooo sweet
love.gif

KiKi Kontour

im nervous bout these balls....im hopin for a golden glow...what's the name of last year's ones? maybe I should look into those cuz im envisioning being bronzy n these pearl-ish new ones aren't makin me wanna gravitate!

Haviggi

im nervous bout these balls....im hopin for a golden glow...what's the name of last year's ones? maybe I should look into those cuz im envisioning being bronzy n these pearl-ish new ones aren't makin me wanna gravitate!
Actually i think they will be quite similar with last year's ones .if you could put them in red can perhaps there wont be huge difference ! I think its the white case now that is misleading!!and of course the addition of the little pearly white stars-snowflakes that could make the result more white!

Haviggi

I think that i have decided on 3 products from Christmas Collection! Rouge G , the pearls and the palette!!!since i didn't get Petruchka last year ( the blushes were too orange for my taste) this one has a perfect combination of pinks and corals!!

urbis

I think that i have decided on 3 products from Christmas Collection! Rouge G , the pearls and the palette!!!since i didn't get Petruchka last year ( the blushes were too orange for my taste) this one has a perfect combination of pinks and corals!!
My poor wallet. I love this Classic and precious collections

Vineetha

I think my list is pretty much the same but i want to know more about that white setting powder!! :thud:

Anitacska

I can't wait to see what colour the Rouge G is. It feels like forever since we last had a new Rouge G.

Shars

I'm thinking these are going to be more illuminating than bronzy. There's a lot of light peach and white and champagne coloured balls based on the pics we've seen. On dark and deeper skintones, that's not going to bronze us!

CR: stephh_lau on Instagram
All the yesses in the entire world!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Anitacska

I can't wait to see what colour the Rouge G is. It feels like forever since we last had a new Rouge G.
From one of the pics recently posted, it looks like it'll be a coral colour. I'm getting it because that detailing on the packaging is just pristine!

Anitacska

I'm thinking these are going to be more illuminating than bronzy. There's a lot of light peach and white and champagne coloured balls based on the pics we've seen. On dark and deeper skintones, that's not going to bronze us! All the yesses in the entire world!!!!!! From one of the pics recently posted, it looks like it'll be a coral colour. I'm getting it because that detailing on the packaging is just pristine!
Oh god yes, having seen that packaging, I don't even care what colour it is anymore!