Guerlain Christmas 2015

kittycalico

icon_eek.gif
it's taking the route of that voyage & mythic one !! Sadly but surely a pass at $175 !!
girlhaha.gif
Disappointed it's quite so much.. ah well, more money for other collections ;)

Audrey C

I don't need these pearls and don't really have room for them, but there's no way I'm passing them up. I won't even have to pay for them since I haven't used any Shoppers Drug Mart points since I bought the blush pearls in January.

I was going to buy the white powder, but it's more than $200 Canadian. I'll pass at that price.

The lipstick case is beautiful but I don't actually like bulky packaging so it's a skip too.

hitchcockblonde

beautygeeks have lots of great close-up pics! GUERLAIN HOLIDAY 2015: NEIGES ET MERVEILLES - Beautygeeks The matte powder sounds like a dream, but I didn't expect it to be that pricey. Guess I'll have to settle for just the ballz then.
I feel terrible saying this, but I think I'm going to skip the star balls. They're cute but for some reason I remain unmoved. The Rouge G on the other hand. I don't even need to see what's inside, that packaging is gorgeous. That purple nail polish is super pretty as well so I think I'll get that too.

JerseyGirl

beautygeeks have lots of great close-up pics! GUERLAIN HOLIDAY 2015: NEIGES ET MERVEILLES - Beautygeeks The matte powder sounds like a dream, but I didn't expect it to be that pricey. Guess I'll have to settle for just the ballz then.
Thanks for the link- I followed it to some other "tutorials" by the make-up artist. I like what he did with last year's Christmas palette (can't remember how to spell the name). I tried it today and wow! I really like it.

laurennnxox

Definitely the "snow" balls for me!! The gloss topper looks interesting too! So pretty. Man, I can't wait for this collection! I need to stop buying CL lipsticks and save my coins for this collection and chanel rouge noir

VAL4M

I still want the Meteorite balls and the eyeshadow palette .... and darn it I want the Rouge G too!!! (even if I said the color have to be amazing it was before i see the packaging) Guerlain just got me with the frecken packaging AGAIN!!
drools.gif

Psych1

Heck to the no for the $175 powder. My eye is on the prize, the BALLS! Getting the Rouge G too, but just for the packaging. I'm Not big on reds & hate the scent of Guerlain lippies, but that packaging!! ️ Dunno what else I want at this point...

Anitacska

This might be the first time I'm not buying the voyage powder. I have all the older ones, but this doesn't look that amazing and I won't be able to afford it anyway.

MissTania

Looks like I'm picking up my first Meteorites Balls (I have the pressed powder which I love), the nail polish, and the Rouge G (if it swatches nicely).
Those snow balls look gorgeous!
eyelove.gif