Guerlain Christmas 2015

shizzelly

CR: stephh_lau on Instagram
There could be a turd in there and I'd still buy it!
girlhaha.gif
Those snowflakes are giving me heart palpitations!!
eyelove.gif

amillion

I would be ready to move quick on these. I have a feeling the balls because of the packaging will sell out.

amillion

I am pretty certain I am passing on all except meteorites lol.The shadow palette looks like it has colors from last years palette and I own that already. May get the lipstick if it a shade appropriate to my skintone.

amillion

Guerlain has outdone themselves with this packaging. I don't think I have ever seen anything prettier than this. Last years packaging was nice but this years is even better it seems.

JerseyGirl

There could be a turd in there and I'd still buy it! :haha:  Those snowflakes are giving me heart palpitations!! :eyelove:  
That was so funny!! Hey, I wonder if you could swap out the lipstick part and just use the snowflake case with whatever other Rouge G? That way I could use the snowflake all winter with whatever color I want!

SandraVB79

All the holiday collections I have seen until now don't appeal, except for this one, so I'll probably buy the whole Guerlain collection! ETA: the matte powder seems to be in the same kind of packaging as the meteorites voyage powder, with a price that's also in the same range. I doubt I'll get that one. There are limits on everything. ETA 2: that model with the look? She looks cheap. Not at all what I expected for a Guerlain look that is so pricey.