Guerlain discussion

BreeMakeupGeek

Wow sounds pretty!! Will you be able to post some lip swatches or swatched. Is it similiar to mac viva glam nicki. TIA.
I just got my order of the new Rouge Automatique in Reflex from the Crazy Paris collection. Pictures don't do it justice. It is absolutely gorgeous. It's a pinky coral and it's one of the best corals I own. We already know the formula is good, but I was blown away by the color and the packaging is fabulous. If this is limited edition I might have to get another.

janineios

its in my cart right now! i might want the hourglass palette too, urrgh decisions...
I think several of us are going to post what we think of that palette tomorrow :) That's when mine gets in. For me, personally, I plan on getting the crazy ballz too. They serve different purposes, so I can justify it in my head.
I saw it in person yesterday at Sephora and I thought it was nice but not something I needed. I chose to pass. I'm not one to go for subtle highlighters, I like the more obvious types. These are very, very subtle. If you like subtle these will be great for you. Again, they're very nice. Just not my style.

novocainedreams

I got my Rouge Automatique in Reflex and Rouge G in Batifole...so so gorgeous!!
heart.gif
I just ordered the Crazy bronzer and pearls from Sephora's f&f sale....sigh, too bad they are coming when I am out of town so I have to wait a week to actually get them.

Monsy

I agree with you on that one. Although to her credit, at least she didn't overdo them! I only have Nude out of the 4 seasons ones, but I have all the blondes that have been released (Sun Blondes, Blondes Halees and the original blondes) and I think those are the colours that would suit her skintone best.

I'm definitely getting the crazy bronzer as well as the pressed powder and the Meteorites pearls.
I also have original blondes, also had sun blondes but was too red on my, looked awful.I have brunettes too - from the sheer bronzing ones

4 seasons I have Nude and Naturale blondes, but I am also eyeing Natural brunettes since it's completely matte

Knope2012

I saw it in person yesterday at Sephora and I thought it was nice but not something I needed. I chose to pass. I'm not one to go for subtle highlighters, I like the more obvious types. These are very, very subtle. If you like subtle these will be great for you. Again, they're very nice. Just not my style.
I like both types, depending. I've been using MAC's For Marilyn powder for the past year, and I use that as a sort of subtle skin finisher all over, and then usually do something more shimmery on the cheekbones. I'm just hoping I can use this to downplay a few of my flaws. And then the meterorites for something more obvious :)

purplemaren

My stuff (bronzer, ballz and shimmer spray) comes Wednesday. I'll let y'all know what I think. I'm still gonna order provocative and the nail polish. And if sephora gets the pressed meteorites and I can get them in the vib sale I will get those as well

tirurit

Come to think of it, yeah it might be too pink for the redness on my cheeks and nose. Damn! It looks so pretty!!

Dominique33

I picked up the compact powder today, I haven't tried it yet though. It looks very pretty. I think it's the only item I will purchase but the Météorites are worth the splurge !

pbpink

That's definitely going to be a blush on me.

i know it's not ideal for everyone but as a suggestion, you can take out the hot pink ballz and put them in a small plastic container to use as blush and then the meteorites will be more luminous without the way pink tone

lizzz

I shy away on the Crazy Pearls just bc of the packaging. I love love love the black color, but the jumping letters on the side srsly put me off T_T not classy at all

LiliV

I'm with everyone on the Meteorites being too pink. Redness has always been an issue for me so I like a buttery white highlight, I really don't like it to have any color, esp pink

Latest posts