Guerlain discussion

Anitacska

Does anyone know if the pressed powder will launch in the UK? Both House of Fraser and Debenhams have the collection up, but not the pressed powder.

IHughes

Does anyone know if the pressed powder will launch in the UK? Both House of Fraser and Debenhams have the collection up, but not the pressed powder. 
I'm afraid it sold out on both sites!! I saw them up for sale and was tempted to purchase but I've never tried or seen this or the ballz in person so I doubted and by the time I made up my mind they were marked as sold out!

Anitacska

I'm afraid it sold out on both sites!! I saw them up for sale and was tempted to purchase but I've never tried or seen this or the ballz in person so I doubted and by the time I made up my mind they were marked as sold out!
Thank you! Sounds like a trip to my nearest counter then....

SubwayDreaming

The entire collection is available at my local Hudson's Bay store!

I went there at lunch at picked up the Meteorite pearls, the pressed Meteorite powder and the Terracotta bronzer. Hopefully the collection will show up soon at Shoppers Drug Mart. Then I can pick up a few more items using my Optimum points.

martiangurll

Here is a review on the Crazy Paris ballz on thebeautylookbook.com:

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2013/10/guerlain-crazy-pearls-meteorites.html
Did anyone get these? are they disco ball city or subtle enough for every day. Not gonna lie, I just wanna say I got the crazy ballz or better yet, tell people I have "crazy ballz" on my face.
peace2.gif

purplerinne

anyone try the primer with gold flakes? I fell in love with the lingerie foundation and will buy during sephora f&f so wanted opinions about the primer.

VAL4M

I agree I think the gold flake primer is better for warm skintone then the meteorite one (with the pearls inside but even that one is quite nice!) if you can found the LE summer primer (with bronze pearls ) buy that one!!! I really like it. (yes I have both!
nocomment.gif
)

stacekang

Yesss the one from this summer is my favorite primer!
I agree I think the gold flake primer is better for warm skintone then the meteorite one (with the pearls inside but even that one is quite nice!) if you can found the LE summer primer (with bronze pearls ) buy that one!!! I really like it. (yes I have both! :comment:   )

Miss QQ

I saw the holiday collection didn't purchase a thing. But the next day, I was at the counter again and the eye palette came back with me. I can't wait to play with it! The lipsticks are beautiful too.

MaitaiFluff

Les Ors Meteorites Perles Light Diffusing Primer, that's a long name for magic in a bottle. It felt to nice and light. I loved it for the summer. I hope that it comes back, even if I still have S/S2014 covered before I start running low.

martiangurll

I think I will wait for the Spring ones then. I really like the container and the balls look like a good color combo for me. I wonder how soon Guerlain usu. makes the Spring collection available, anyone know?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I think I will wait for the Spring ones then. I really like the container and the balls look like a good color combo for me. I wonder how soon Guerlain usu. makes the Spring collection available, anyone know?
I think it normally comes out in the US in early January. They're not as early as Chanel, who have had their Spring collection out in December the last couple of years, but they're not far behind. I checked Temptalia's reviews and she had the first reviews of the Spring products up on December 24th, which I think was a little in advance of the launch. Of course, that means we should be getting some information about the collection pretty soon...

Latest posts