Guerlain discussion

MACina

I just ordered the Crazy Meteorites Compact. It better be amazing!
Woohoo..... it is STUNNING
eyelove.gif

I love it so much....I did even get a BU!

Hopefully you are going to love it as much as Dominique and I do!!!

Dominique33

wavey.gif
MACina

Einfach toll^^ Glad you love the Météorites, the scent is to die for too I think, just like the blush Madame Rougit.

MACina

wavey.gif
MACina

Dominique
bouquet.gif

Einfach toll^^ Glad you love the Météorites, the scent is to die for too I think, just like the blush Madame Rougit.
Yes, the scent of Meteorites is really fantastic
th_e2cloud9.gif

Too bad that Guerlain discontinued the Meteorites perfume...

janineios

I just used my Crazy Terracotta for the first time and I'm in LOVE! I know I must sound repetitive bc I always rave about Guerlain but it really is beautiful! It gives me a nice peachy glow that isn't shimmery and looks very natural but still apparent. I love that it's so finely milled, easy to blend, and just overall gorgeous! It's the perfect product to give me a healthy glow and I can tell it'll be a staple in my routine this winter!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Woohoo..... it is STUNNING
eyelove.gif

I love it so much....I did even get a BU!

Hopefully you are going to love it as much as Dominique and I do!!!
I'm excited to try it. I had a gift card that helped a bit, I wouldn't have bought it for the full prize. I really hope it's worth it, the only Meteorites I have are the balls in 01 and I really dislike them, so I hope this powder is a lot nicer.

Do you all wear it all over or just as a highlight?

Dominique33

Actually I wear it as a blush, the colour is very soft though, so I think it will work well as a ( pink ) highlighter.

MACina

I'm excited to try it. I had a gift card that helped a bit, I wouldn't have bought it for the full prize. I really hope it's worth it, the only Meteorites I have are the balls in 01 and I really dislike them, so I hope this powder is a lot nicer.

Do you all wear it all over or just as a highlight?
I use it all over
yes.gif

Pinky & Poodle

I just used my Crazy Terracotta for the first time and I'm in LOVE! I know I must sound repetitive bc I always rave about Guerlain but it really is beautiful! It gives me a nice peachy glow that isn't shimmery and looks very natural but still apparent. I love that it's so finely milled, easy to blend, and just overall gorgeous! It's the perfect product to give me a healthy glow and I can tell it'll be a staple in my routine this winter!

janineios

For me it's too light and too peachy to use as a bronzer. It's suitable as a light blush that I used toward the top of my cheekbones under my blush (which was also a peachy color just darker than the terracotta). I'm NC30 and I use Too Faced Chocolate Soleil and I use that to contour around my hairline, cheeks, and nose. I think the terracotta would be a lovely blush on you. I know it looks like it's brown dominant but when you swatch it it's really not brown!

Pinky & Poodle

Thank you Janineios!
I have peach coloured blushes to last me a lifetime, maybe I should look in to the lightes of the four seasons bronzer.
I'll see if I can find comparison swatches somewhere :)

Edit: I went to the counter just now, and she tried Four Seasons no. 3, Naturel Brunettes on me and it looked really great and natural. For some reason, it looked lighter than no. 2, Naturel Blondes..?!

Are these worth the price tag?

ayalet

Does anyone know if the crazy pearls are out og stock or they will be putting it back online? I want it :/

katred

Specktra Bestie
any signs of cruel gardenia showing up anywhere?
It's all over the place in Canada. Not that that helps you a lot, but just to say that counters that have the permanent Guerlain collection are adding it in as I type this. I'm in love with mine and I'm really happy I got a second chance to get it. Surprisingly, while I love it on my cheeks, my absolute favourite place for it is on the inner corners of my eyes. It lights them up like nothing else I've ever seen.

I tried on Reflex this weekend and it's basically sealed the deal that I need all three lipsticks from the holiday collection. In fact, I would have purchased it immediately, but the woman serving me was so rude I didn't want to give her the commission. Part of me really wants to love the palette, but it just doesn't work for me. That pink shade is so disappointing, the dark shades are kind of blah and the other shades I can dupe fairly easily.

Latest posts