Guerlain discussion

Anitacska

Finally I've got my Crazy Meteorites pressed powder!
yahoo.gif
Just as well since I got an e-mail from Escentual that they can't send me one and it's now sold out on Feelunique as well. Phew!

Miss QQ

I know Crazy Paris eye palette did not get much love, but I am enjoying it a lot. The grey and black liner/eyeshadow shades are beautiful as eyeshadows too. Overall, the colours are soft and luminous, with the hot pink being shimmery and pigmented. I'm glad I didn't purchase the duo with the glittery, sheer hot pink. I'm thinking about the LPRN perfumed shimmer spray, it must be fun to wear for parties! I have the one from 2 years back and it doesn't have pink shimmers.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I finally picked up Reflex over the weekend. I'm purposely pacing myself with the lipsticks, because I could have bought all of them on the spot. It is a really fun, bright colour. I think it's the really "zany" shade of the three, while Illusion is the more muted shade and Provocative is more classic bold.

charismafulltv

I finally picked up Reflex over the weekend. I'm purposely pacing myself with the lipsticks, because I could have bought all of them on the spot. It is a really fun, bright colour. I think it's the really "zany" shade of the three, while Illusion is the more muted shade and Provocative is more classic bold.
I'm glad you love reflex! I loooove it too!

Miss QQ

I was considering Reflex and saw this blog review and comparison swatches of it. I have Chanel Genial and I think they are close enough, so I can pass. But Reflex has this attractive 'jelly finish' that the blogger describes, and is also cooler, which I prefer. If I didn't have Genial I would jump on Reflex!

http://drivelaboutfrivol.blogspot.sg/2013/11/guerlain-reflex-rouge-automatique-from.html

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was considering Reflex and saw this blog review and comparison swatches of it. I have Chanel Genial and I think they are close enough, so I can pass. But Reflex has this attractive 'jelly finish' that the blogger describes, and is also cooler, which I prefer. If I didn't have Genial I would jump on Reflex!

http://drivelaboutfrivol.blogspot.sg/2013/11/guerlain-reflex-rouge-automatique-from.html
I don't have Genial, so it's not an issue for me, but my feeling is that this sort of colour isn't the kind of thing you'd wear often enough to justify having dupes. You can probably live without it. Although if I'm wrong and you do wear Genial a lot, this would be a great opportunity to get a sort of back up...

After saying that I was going to pace myself, I stopped and bought Provocation on my way home last night. I got caught in a hail storm when I left, too, so I've truly suffered for this lipstick.

Knope2012

I almost bought Reflex today, but I'm going to wait until I get paid next week. I'm going to buy it blind, but I'm sure it'll be gorgeous. I also got the Lingerie de Peau foundation today in Beige Clair. It's my favorite that I've used to date

Odelia

I almost bought Reflex today, but I'm going to wait until I get paid next week. I'm going to buy it blind, but I'm sure it'll be gorgeous. I also got the Lingerie de Peau foundation today in Beige Clair. It's my favorite that I've used to date
I am loving LdP as well!
It also smells divine
th_e2cloud9.gif

allthingsmakeup

Maybe this question has already been answered somewhere in this thread (if so, I apologize in advance) but I have a question about the 4 season bronzer. I still have an old one that's called Brunettes 2. Now with all these new shades which one is most comparable with the old version. The Sheer Brunettes 2 or Brunettes 5? I hope one of you is able to help me out here.

Silverbella

Is the shade she is using the lightest one, too? I hope so, seems like it has a green undertone which would make it perfect for a fair olive like me :eyelove: !
She says she is using the "the third" shade, so I guess she means Intense. I'm actually hoping the light shade is truly light since ghostly pale :amused: For some reason I thought Les Violettes LE too, but someone in her comments section says they learned from a Nordstrom sales person that Guerlain is actually replacing the Meteorites Compact Pressed Illuminating and Mattifying powder with Les Violettes. I actually noticed a few days ago that both Sephora and Nordstrom don't have the Meteorites Pressed anymore so I already suspected it was being discontinued or reformulated, so this seems to confirm it. So it looks like it will be staying around! :yaay:

Latest posts