Guerlain discussion

smokeyrose

I actually noticed a few days ago that both Sephora and Nordstrom don't have the Meteorites Pressed anymore so I already suspected it was being discontinued or reformulated, so this seems to confirm it. So it looks like it will be staying around!
th_happy1.gif
Oh, how could I miss those things (I feel like I must have read her post at least 5x!)?
sweatdrop.gif
Anyway, thank you so much for answering. I found some pictures of Clair and it looks very light.

Clair:
http://4premiere.blogspot.de/2013/08/guerlain-les-voilettes-translucent.html
http://www.elia-chaba.com/pudra-gue...e-transparente-voile-de-matite-2-clair-otzyv/

It looks amazing on her as well (I hope it's not the TdP doing all the work):
http://www.popyourcolor.com/review-...es-voilettes-translucent-compact-powder-look/

The one thing that is really bothering me though is that there's no refill.
oh.gif

ChosenOne

I'm sure this question has been asked a million and three times in this forum, but I'm going to ask anyway: Thoughts on Meteorites? I've heard good things and I'm debating trying them for the first time, but I don't know and I have to decide quickly because my friend can get a discount at her job but only through tomorrow (and she just tells me this today!). How much of a glow does it really give? And how does it compare to Hourglass Ambient Light Powders? What's the difference in appearance between the pearls and the pressed version? Any recommendations for NC20 skin?? TIA!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I now officially have all three holiday collection lipsticks. I almost ended up buying the one that I missed from the Fall collection as well, but held back. My Guerlain lipstick collection has really ballooned this year. I always loved them, but this year I seem to have been loving them more than ever...

Monsy

i got one guerlain lipgloss during sephora VIB sale and I am in love
I will have to check out more colors

SubwayDreaming

Has anyone seen the "Les Voilettes" Translucent Pressed Powder Compact in Canada?

I'm tempted to order it from Nordstrom, but it will cost me an extra $25 in shipping and duty.
001_unsure.gif

Pinky & Poodle

Yes i have clair and it is very light! Goes well with foundation colors 01 and 31
Oooh you have 01 and 31? I've always wanted to try them, but they are not available here.
Are they very different from eachother? 02 is too dark for me in wintertime (which is most of the time here!).
I'm about NC 20 I guess, which would you choose?

I really don't like buying foundation in that pricerange without trying it first
blink.gif

Spanky

Hello! I've been so out of the loop from being unwell & another in my family has cancer & is being treated very aggressively for it. So, needless to say I'm in a large funk & sick, not a pretty site. I completely missed out, does anyone have 'spare' Madame Batifole lippie that they'd consider letting go of? Please PM me if so, thank you in advance. If not I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving & to those of you who don't celebrate I'm thankful for getting a chance to talk to some of you. You are all such a beautiful group of people, honestly. I'm so lucky to have this site, otherwise I'd really be a mess. Take care.

stacekang

31 is my perfect match, Very similar to NC 20 maybe a tiny bit lighter. 31 falls between NC15 and NC20 (like an NC19 LOL!) 01 has a more pink undertone and 31 has a more yellow undertone. They do not make 31 in Tenue so I got 01 but its not the best match for me. I also keep on 02 in both Tenue and Lingerie on hand to mix for when I have been tanning.
Oooh you have 01 and 31? I've always wanted to try them, but they are not available here. Are they very different from eachother? 02 is too dark for me in wintertime (which is most of the time here!). I'm about NC 20 I guess, which would you choose? I really don't like buying foundation in that pricerange without trying it first :blink:

allthingsmakeup

I do like the colors of the blushes, but not sure about the packaging. The purple and brown eyeshadow seems nice as of course the meteorites.

Latest posts