Guerlain discussion

MACina

It sounds like this is a product that was available about 5-6 years ago, and they are similar to the maybelline mousse blushes. This is info based on very old specktra posts.
blush-anim-cl.gif
...I am confused now.I thought they' d bring them back
th_dunno.gif

Hello ladies.. Can i ask a shade question? I'm an nc37, dior 030.. What shade do you think i should get in les voilettes pressed powder? Medium or dore? Thanks ladies!

shadowaddict

Hello! I've been so out of the loop from being unwell & another in my family has cancer & is being treated very aggressively for it. So, needless to say I'm in a large funk & sick, not a pretty site. I completely missed out, does anyone have 'spare' Madame Batifole lippie that they'd consider letting go of? Please PM me if so, thank you in advance. If not I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving & to those of you who don't celebrate I'm thankful for getting a chance to talk to some of you. You are all such a beautiful group of people, honestly. I'm so lucky to have this site, otherwise I'd really be a mess. Take care.
Hi, I don't have that lippie. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for everything you are going through right now. I know how this kind of thing does a real number on you, emotionally and physically. Cancer is such a horrendous disease for the person and their loved ones. I hope you can find a bit of time for yourself to let your mind & body relax, easier said than done I'm sure. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :hug:

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hello! I've been so out of the loop from being unwell & another in my family has cancer & is being treated very aggressively for it. So, needless to say I'm in a large funk & sick, not a pretty site. I completely missed out, does anyone have 'spare' Madame Batifole lippie that they'd consider letting go of? Please PM me if so, thank you in advance. If not I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving & to those of you who don't celebrate I'm thankful for getting a chance to talk to some of you. You are all such a beautiful group of people, honestly. I'm so lucky to have this site, otherwise I'd really be a mess. Take care.
Sorry to hear that you're having a rough time of it, Spanky. I'll have a look around here for Mme. Batifole. She's mostly sold out, but sometimes the rarest things pop up here. There are shades that are supposedly limited that don't seem to be limited for us. If I'm able to find anything, I'll PM you. Take care.

MACina

A couple more spring swatches
http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/12/guerlain-spring-2014.html
Thank you!

Too bad she doesn' t have swatches of the eyeshadow duo.It is the only one I am interested in out if the 3 items she has.
But it looks very pretty and I might get it.

sarabeautime

Thank you!

Too bad she doesn' t have swatches of the eyeshadow duo.It is the only one I am interested in out if the 3 items she has.
But it looks very pretty and I might get it.
LOL, the same here. The eye shadow duo and quad, I would love swatches of that.