Guerlain discussion

elegant-one

Ok----so the last of the 'BOAT LOAD' arrived today. I have totally OD'd on pink, coral & orange the past couple of weeks.
I got my first Guerlain Blush Duo in Peach Boy, Rouge Gs in Geraldine & Geneva, Dior Addict in May Day, Dior Fluidstick, Pandore,
Dior Gel NP, Wonderland, Chanel IDO, Utopia, Chanel Glossimer, Sunny, Chanel Stylo Yeux WPLL Eyeliner Ambre Dore and
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’ Radiant Touch.

eyelove.gif
It ALL looks so beautiful! The orange Chanel gloss is tempting me.

I just got my Dior Pandore & it is beyond gorgeous on! Love it

Enjoy!

When's the next boat comin in?
girlhaha.gif

Audrey C

Ok, I'm trying to buy Nude and no one freaking carries it. I want it - NOW. Like, as in the next hour. All I can find is Blonde. I want NUDE!!!!
rants.gif

Ok, scrap that. Probably too light for me anyway. Off to play with Blonde and Brunette.

Medgal07

I think so, Mayday is pigmented and really pretty. I love it too
smiles.gif
and moreover Dior will launch beautiful mascaras soon
winks.gif
I was able to see them in person ( release date here June ), the pink one is bright and so girly, the blue one is to die for and the packaging is truly classy ! I am not a fan of coloured mascaras but that blue one is perfection. ! Some say the pink one is really too pink , well it is true ! Wearing it is probably not that easy, there is a Black one too, clearly a-go to mascara. I never wear eye-liner but they look very good too.
I'm not a huge fan of colored mascara, but I would try a deep blue or purple just for fun.

Medgal07

eyelove.gif
It ALL looks so beautiful! The orange Chanel gloss is tempting me.

I just got my Dior Pandore & it is beyond gorgeous on! Love it

Enjoy!

When's the next boat comin in?
girlhaha.gif
Thank you love
th_kiss.gif

I LOVE orange and just could NOT pass it up, no matter how hard I tried. The vibrant color just beckoned to me. It's not as sheer as I'd imagined.
I'm going to try it with my Chanel Orange Intense lip liner--I'll line & fill & top it w/Sunny.

Pandore is gorgeous! I've only tried Artifice & found it sheerer than I'd expected. I didn't like it on its own, but LOVED it over Trafalgar

Let's see---about that next boat?
sigh.gif
I'll be on it, and it will be a slow one to China.
lol.gif
I think I'm set for the summer although there are 4 items sitting in my cart
girlhaha.gif

Dominique33

Yes all the more as the purple one is beautiful. ! I will try one too, I still have à Chanel 2013 one and some Bourjois too, the pink one. Yeah or neah, neah for me but why not ? It is not a pastel one just the opposite it is quite bold. will pass on both Chanel ones this year. Chanel summer collection was so beautiful last year and beyond. I will save up for other collec this year, I must say. Laura Mercier maybe , I love the quads :)

Medgal07

Yeah, I still don't like mine, it's just some glitter here and there and nothing else :/ Well, a nice smell and a pretty box, lol.

Ahhhh, there's nothing more soothing than looking at a pic of @Medgal07's hauls. Kinda like looking at a sunset. But better.

rofl.gif
lol.gif
lmao.gif
Alrighty then Naynadine---thank you.
girlhaha.gif
Made me giggle!

Audrey C

I played with a lot of the bronzers last night. The Terracotta Light Sheer powders have too much sparkle for me - I have large pores on my cheeks starting about the middle of my face towards my nose and I don't like blush/bronzers that highlight that. Matte/satin finish are more flattering. I can add glow with highlighters along the cheekbone.

I was really torn between the Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 00 and the 4 Seasons Bronzer in Natural Blondes. Because I wanted something very natural, I went with the regular bronzing powder in 00. The Natural Blondes was nice but not markedly different from what I already have. I think I might like the 4 Seasons in Nude, but I'd have to check that out the next time I'm at a counter that carries the full-line. I like the combination of pink and bronzer; if I wear the one I just bought a lot then I'll try out Nude for the winter months since it would be even more subtle.

These are gorgeous - love the finely milled texture.

Starlight77

Ok----so the last of the 'BOAT LOAD' arrived today. I have totally OD'd on pink, coral & orange the past couple of weeks.
I got my first Guerlain Blush Duo in Peach Boy, Rouge Gs in Geraldine & Geneva, Dior Addict in May Day, Dior Fluidstick, Pandore,
Dior Gel NP, Wonderland, Chanel IDO, Utopia, Chanel Glossimer, Sunny, Chanel Stylo Yeux WPLL Eyeliner Ambre Dore and
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’ Radiant Touch.

i think i can get a high off your hauls LOL beautiful stuff. I purchased Sunny the other day. love it and you HAVE to let me know how you like geraldine. that's so on my list next.

i also bought Dior Addict Gloss in 772 Exquise i'm in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. it was from trianon collection and i always pass on it but i wanted to grab it before it's gone. so in love.

Dominique33

well i'm loving my sun celebration. love love love it. i was looking at the nude and it looks a a lot lighter in pictures but it's hard to say without a swatch of them side by side. does anyone have both? or a few to compare against sun celebration? i love these so much but i hate when i wear out only one portion of a product and the other is full so once this sun celebration starts to dent a bit i want to grab another full bronzer. i have MAC sun dipped and i don't think it's my right shade for me so i don't use it. too faced milk chocolate works good but i feel how powdery it is because now I have felt the quality of guerlain there is no going back lol.  i think i can get a high off your hauls LOL beautiful stuff. I purchased Sunny the other day. love it and you HAVE to let me know how you like geraldine. that's so on my list next. i also bought Dior Addict Gloss in 772 Exquise i'm in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. it was from trianon collection  and i always pass on it but i wanted to grab it before it's gone. so in love.
Yes the Nude 00 is much lighter, it is more a very light bronzing powder than à summer bronzing powder. It is perfect though but I don ´t know if you need both. If you want a healthy glow les Beiges is a very good option too. Either Terracotta 00 or les Beiges would work I think :) les Beiges is not a bronzing product though .

Dominique33

Géraldine is a very lovely pink Medgal, on your list ? ;) well, agree of course ! But I would recommand other Rouges G too :)

Starlight77

i also bought Dior Addict Gloss in 772 Exquise i'm in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. it was from trianon collection and i always pass on it but i wanted to grab it before it's gone. so in love.

Yes the Nude 00 is much lighter, it is more a very light bronzing powder than à summer bronzing powder. It is perfect though but I don ´t know if you need both. If you want a healthy glow les Beiges is a very good option too. Either Terracotta 00 or les Beiges would work I think
smiles.gif
les Beiges is not a bronzing product though .
i think i looked at wrong name. i like the top one in @Monsy 's pictures. it may be called natural blonde online it says there is a shimmer quarter but her picture doesn't show one. i'm not a fan of the les beige.

Monsy

do you like all the colors swirled together and you are looking for something similar to that or is there one color in it that you want to match to?

Starlight77

do you like all the colors swirled together and you are looking for something similar to that or is there one color in it that you want to match to?
i like it all swirled together, it's easier when i'm holding the baby and trying to get ready. the sun celebration has the perfect shade for me, just trying to find it or something similar to it so i have both.

Dominique33

Just to compare Gladys (78)
74029ccd_image.jpeg
Both layered. Géraldine is much lighter, there is nothing in common between the 2, hope this was useful !