Guerlain discussion

Medgal07

I have posted my new figure.. slim, and very fashionable with a 70's two piece covering my saggy boobs
cheerleader.gif
I need a wheel barrel to get around
dance.gif

Monsy

and not to be totally offtopic anyone has guerlain glosses? i only have one shade and love it

Dominique33

I have only one ( Rouge d'Enfer ) , it wears quite long but I prefer my Chanel one in " Savage Grace" or " Bagatelle ", I am not à fan of glosses at all but the Guerlain ones are good I think,

katred

Specktra Bestie
and not to be totally offtopic anyone has guerlain glosses? i only have one shade and love it 
I like but don't love them. Is agree with Dominique that overall I prefer the Chanel ones and find them a little longer lasting. I can't believe that I missed boob day. If anything, I'm overqualified.

Jaymuhlee

I have no idea what you guys are talking about right now but I had to jump in real quick and post. I'm WAY late on the Guerlain train here. I just avoided the brand as much as possible with that price tag then got sucked in by a counter woman while browsing at Nordstrom tonight. She bronzed my face with the Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer and I cannot believe my face is my face.

So... I guess I'm skipping both of the AA bronzers I had on my list??????

Medgal07

I have no idea what you guys are talking about right now but I had to jump in real quick and post. I'm WAY late on the Guerlain train here. I just avoided the brand as much as possible with that price tag then got sucked in by a counter woman while browsing at Nordstrom tonight. She bronzed my face with the Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer and I cannot believe my face is my face.

So... I guess I'm skipping both of the AA bronzers I had on my list??????
Good for you gorgeous! So I take it you purchased the Four Seasons Bronzer. Sometimes the quality of a product is a total game changer!

Jaymuhlee

Good for you gorgeous! So I take it you purchased the Four Seasons Bronzer. Sometimes the quality of a product is a total game changer!
Thank you! I actually didn't get it! I think I'm going to buy it from Sephora because I have a gift card but before that happens I need to think about it a little. I'm new to bronzer and I feel like maybe I should practice with something not so luxurious? I don't know!

Medgal07

Thank you! I actually didn't get it! I think I'm going to buy it from Sephora because I have a gift card but before that happens I need to think about it a little. I'm new to bronzer and I feel like maybe I should practice with something not so luxurious? I don't know!
Oh I hear you! You're being wise. There are a ton of You Tube videos that demo use & application of bronzer that you might find helpful.