Guerlain discussion

beautycool

Based on your avatar 4 is too dark for you Why would you buy another Nude when she already gave you the tester?
Hi Because I want another :) Or can you buy that nude all year round x I wanna buy another before all sells out as already sold out she said they only had them a week I really want the celebration one with the sun Yes I don't know why the woman let me have the 4 in terocotta moisturising powder for :( Anyhow I love the nude in 00 x She put it on my in store Then I tried some earlier again just too see And I love it so I wanna but another :)

beautycool

So I finally purchased the 30th anniversary blush bronzer. It's gorgeous! I'll post my review later. Btw, my blog has changed from .tv to .com so I updated my URL in the signature area
b16e59ea_image.jpeg
234e9d53_image.jpeg
Hi this looks really lovely on you Hun :)

Medgal07

Boo hoo xxxx
That was very nice of the SA to give you the sample. Enjoy it! It's a good relationship to cultivate---they get to know you, your preferences & dislikes. It's good for
them---you're giving them your business and they show their appreciation by sharing available samples. I've been given some really nice limited edition items.

beautycool

Hi ladies The lady from guerlain will be phoning me back today Or if she hasn't I be phoning her I def want the sun one X and I'm not sure what other one x:) will maybe get the one I have in a tester another time maybe x

Dominique33

Sun Célébration is gorgeous you cannot go wrong with such a beautiful bronzer, it can be used as a blush too, it is buildable and of course the packaging is stunning (Wood) I might do a BU still don ´ t know but Sun Célébration is worth purchasing .

Audrey C

I bought the 4 Seasons bronzer in Natural Blondes today. I had it on my list for the fall Sephora sale but I got 20x Shoppers points on the purchase so that gave me enough of a discount to pull the trigger.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm always excited for new lipsticks, but I'm wondering how these will differ from the Rouge G and RA formulas. I've swatches KK lippies and bought one of the glosses (which I prefer to the newer formula), but it didn't strike me as radically different. Only time will tell.

Audrey C

Congrats Audrey
clap.gif
Enjoy!!!
I had to redo my makeup when I got home just so I could try it. I absolutely love their bronzers and I've never been a bronzer girl until now. They look very natural and the finish is gorgeous. I think I like the natural blondes better for summer since it's just a bit deeper; the Terracotta 00 will be my winter shade.

The only thing I don't like about Guerlain is the old lady scent of the powders; I hope it fades over time. Maybe if I leave the bronzer open in a dry location it would help? I don't mind the scent of Sun Celebration, but the 4 Seasons makes me feel 80.

MakeupAddict22

I had to redo my makeup when I got home just so I could try it. I absolutely love their bronzers and I've never been a bronzer girl until now. They look very natural and the finish is gorgeous. I think I like the natural blondes better for summer since it's just a bit deeper; the Terracotta 00 will be my winter shade. The only thing I don't like about Guerlain is the old lady scent of the powders; I hope it fades over time. Maybe if I leave the bronzer open in a dry location it would help? I don't mind the scent of Sun Celebration, but the 4 Seasons makes me feel 80.
I hate the smell also..I wish it wasn't so strong!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

http://www.etoya.ru/forum/cosmetics/146239/

I had never paid attention the KissKiss lippies, but since I'm very happy with my Rouge G I will check them out. There seem to be some nice nude shades.

Debbs

Excited about my first Guerlain Blush, Rose Aux Joues, Red Hot #06! Will be arriving in 3-6 business days from Nordies. Can't wait to play!

katred

Specktra Bestie
http://www.etoya.ru/forum/cosmetics/146239/ I had never paid attention the KissKiss lippies, but since I'm very happy with my Rouge G I will check them out. There seem to be some nice nude shades.
That display is adorable. The shades look very nice, but they do seem to resemble the RA line, minus the brighter shades like Nahema and Liu.
Excited about my first Guerlain Blush, Rose Aux Joues, Red Hot #06! Will be arriving in 3-6 business days from Nordies. Can't wait to play!
I hope you enjoy it @debbs ! RH is a favourite of mine, especially in the fall.