Guerlain discussion

Debbs

@AFulton, yay!!! I need you to fill me in on these items as I tend to stumble on pretties accidentally. Will log in my wishlist notebook!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Found a couple of images on line. Could be something upcoming, could be nothing. Both are from Russian ladies and I don't speak the language. Lipstick swatches, don't look like existing shades to me, although I can't be sure: http://instagram.com/p/m7xgRVDSC6/ Meteorites case. I haven't seen it before, but I'm not an expert. http://instagram.com/p/ovdzDADyiC/

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for clarifying @Monsy and @Anitacska. I guess I'm really getting desperate for news...
SOS.gif

Sorry for the false alarm!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I love the new packaging- I always prefer darker to lighter packaging because it hides smudges better. That shimmery red shade in the back of Chic Profile's photo has definitely caught my eye.

afulton

@AFulton, yay!!! I need you to fill me in on these items as I tend to stumble on pretties accidentally. Will log in my wishlist notebook!
Would love too @Debbs! Guerlain is one of my favorite cosmetics brand. I absolutely love their bronzers. I recently picked up their Jolie Tient Foundation which I am loving right now.

MACina

My ballz from feelunique have not arrived yet
crybaby.gif

I placed the order on May 18th and the package shipped on May 19th.

Seems that the package got lost...I ordered priority and payed shipping but obviously that didn' t help.

I mailed them and they refunded the shipping costs and now I have to wait up to 35 days until they
can "do more".Whatever that means...

But since I really want the ballz I placed another order.Hopefully this one will make it here!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
crybaby.gif

Seems that the package got lost...I ordered priority and payed shipping but obviously that didn' t help.

I mailed them and they refunded the shipping costs and now I have to wait up to 35 days until they

But since I really want the ballz I placed another order.Hopefully this one will make it here!
Maybe it's stuck at customs?

I'm waiting for an order from them that I placed on the 25th.

Anitacska

crybaby.gif

Oh no. Now I feel bad as I'd recommended them. But it's only been 2 weeks, even if it feels longer, and they could still be in transit. Sometimes it takes a week to receive something just within the UK. But hey, if you receive them both, you'll have a back up if you really love them!
yes.gif

MACina

Oh no. Now I feel bad as I'd recommended them. But it's only been 2 weeks, even if it feels longer, and they could still be in transit. Sometimes it takes a week to receive something just within the UK. But hey, if you receive them both, you'll have a back up if you really love them!
yes.gif
Anitacska, NO reason to feel bad AT ALL!
I have received a lot of packages from the UK and have never had a problem.The longest time I had to wait was a week.

But if it does even take that long within the UK I should not be surprised! And now I am at least a bit hopeful again.

Yes, that is why I placed another order. Better end up with 2 than with zero!

MACina

My ballz are here
nanaparty.gif
clapping.gif
nanaparty.gif

I am soooooooooo happy and relieved....YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Can' t wait to play with them
pompom.gif

Monsy

I want to play with some ballz too LOL this sounds so naughty
girl_devil.gif

still waiting for aquarella to arrive to the us... I am loosing hope