Guerlain discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
New thread started! (I love it when I can do that):

http://www.specktra.net/t/188618/guerlain-fall-2014-kiss-kiss-collection

Dominique33

Thanks much Katred. I think one of those palettes could have my name on it, and I'll definitely go for a lippie or two.
The palettes are not that impressive I think, I expected much more from Guerlain I must say. They do look pretty but this time I won't cave on them. I love the lippies
eyelove.gif
as always ! lol

Audrey C

The fall collection isn't calling to me. I'm not in the market for eyeshadow and don't like small palettes very much anyway. I haven't ever tried Guerlain lippies and I'm not sure I'm inclined to. I really don't like the bulky packaging.

Now stalking for the holiday one!

LovelyLouboutin

Does anyone know if the Guerlain Lingerie de Peau in shade 25 was discontinued? Its on their website but it seems like the only place it can be bought is ebay. I called Saks in Beverly Hills where I got mine and they didn't have that shade anymore.

MarieMary

I found super good deals on Rouge G L'Extrait (it's sales season in France, that's why). Bought several. I regret nothing. Well, I regret not getting one. :p
I got Colère, Gourmandise and Paresse.

Also I got L'Instant d'une Ondée Eyeshadow.

Dominique33

I found super good deals on Rouge G L'Extrait (it's sales season in France, that's why). Bought several. I regret nothing. Well, I regret not getting one. :p I got Colère, Gourmandise and Paresse. Also I got L'Instant d'une Ondée Eyeshadow.
Great Mary, yes it is sales ! You picked up beautiful ones glad for you ! :)

lenchen

Does anyone know if the Guerlain Lingerie de Peau in shade 25 was discontinued? Its on their website but it seems like the only place it can be bought is ebay. I called Saks in Beverly Hills where I got mine and they didn't have that shade anymore.
It is discontinued unfortunately.

MissTania

http://au.strawberrynet.com/makeup/guerlain/lingerie-de-peau-invisible-skin/116978/#DETAIL

Is this it?

If so, it might be your last resort!

Anitacska

UK ladies, the new Kiss Kis lipsticks have now launched exclusively at Debenhams. Some shades are currently out of stock though. I'm personally waiting until I've had a chance to swatch them, I don't want to buy unseen.

pnfpn

UK ladies, the new Kiss Kis lipsticks have now launched exclusively at Debenhams. Some shades are currently out of stock though. I'm personally waiting until I've had a chance to swatch them, I don't want to buy unseen.
Thanks! Gonna check them out at the counter tomorrow.

Anitacska

Sadly the only Guerlain counter near me is in HoF, so I need to wait for them to receive the lipsticks before I can swatch them.

pnfpn

Well I went by the counter but the woman wasn't there so I wasn't 100% sure they were new ones so I didn't bother! I'll try again next week.

beautycool

Kingston bentalls Or Bracknell bentalls Or I think there's one in Wimbledon if not defo Kingston have as I had bought that bronzer and the lady gave me a tester of that new one That was bentalls