Guerlain discussion

pnfpn

The Autumn quads are up on escentual here http://www.escentual.com/guerlain/guerlainmakeup091/ if anyone buys from there. I've ordered all 3 and they should be here Tuesday!

SubwayDreaming

I had a very brief look at some photos of the Holiday 2014 collection. Just about everything is red and gold. As best as I can remember, it included:

- Meteorites in a gold container with bow detail and red trim, also the scented shimmer spray in a bow-shaped bottle (as seen in British Beauty Blogger's post that Naynadine shared)
- Eyeshadow duo in gold and reddish burgundy
- Rouge G lipstick in all red packaging
- Nail lacquer in sparkly gold
- Blush G (seemed like it was four shades in the compact)

There was more, but that's all I can remember. It was a very large and well themed collection!

sugarberry

I had a very brief look at some photos of the Holiday 2014 collection. Just about everything is red and gold. As best as I can remember, it included:

- Meteorites in a gold container with bow detail and red trim, also the scented shimmer spray in a bow-shaped bottle (as seen in British Beauty Blogger's post that Naynadine shared)

There was more, but that's all I can remember. It was a very large and well themed collection!
I'm excited for the Meteorites! I don't pick up every single one that is released, but the holiday versions are always exceptionally pretty!

Dominique33

thud.gif
It sounds and looks gorgeous !

Kaidan

[COLOR=800080]I had a very brief look at some photos of the Holiday 2014 collection.  Just about everything is red and gold.  As best as I can remember, it included:[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]- Meteorites in a gold container with bow detail and red trim, also the scented shimmer spray in a bow-shaped bottle (as seen in British Beauty Blogger's post that Naynadine shared)[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]- Eyeshadow duo in gold and reddish burgundy[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]- Rouge G lipstick in all red packaging[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]- Nail lacquer in sparkly gold[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]- Blush G (seemed like it was four shades in the compact)[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]There was more, but that's all I can remember.  It was a very large and well themed collection![/COLOR]
That sounds great and promising! I wouldn't be surprised if there's a compact or two like Wulong. I better start saving up for this collection.

MACina

Thank you for sharing!

I want the Meteorites and the Blush G
heart.gif

Audrey C

I'll check out the Blush G and the Meteorites, but I'll likely end up passing on the Meteorites due to the sparkle factor. What I'm really lemming for is the Meteorites blush tin that was posted earlier on.
th_e2cloud9.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Interested in the blush. Thank you for sharing :)

vaisforluvrs

Any idea when it might be released? I think maybe they release them in October, right? I can't recall.