Guerlain discussion

MACina

I spy a sneaky pic of the holiday collection... Looks like a Rouge G in red packaging, an e/s duo in light pink/white, two glosses in red and gold and a gold nail polish.
The pic in front of the products looks like a palette including blush (?) as well as e/s.

BICOM Communications @bicom_rp | Websta (Webstagram)

eyelove.gif

Thank you so much, Naynadine
bouquet.gif

Dominique33

Thank you! I think I need the gold nail polish.
eyelove.gif
It looks gorgeous !
eyelove.gif
Thank you for sharing !

Guerlain KissKiss in 324, 325, 327 ( bottom to top )

The formula is good, but the coverage is an average one and I think it is a perfect go-to lipstick. It doesn't feel " heavy " on the lips, nice really ! But they are not highly pigmented ( A rouge G is just to compare ), The Rouges Automatiques offer a better coverage too. The new KissKiss are very pretty though and very wearable.

meka72

I know I'm way late but you may want to check Modnique.com as well. I bought shade 25 from the site back in April or May. I paid about $13 for it during an extra 30% off sale. Unfortunately, the shade was too light for me so I gifted it to my mother who swears it is the best foundation that she's ever worn.
Does anyone know if the Guerlain Lingerie de Peau in shade 25 was discontinued?  Its on their website but it seems like the only place it can be bought is ebay.  I called Saks in Beverly Hills where I got mine and they didn't have that shade anymore. 

cluelessss8

I am excited with the Holiday 2014 meteorites!! The packaging is so
heart.gif
!!!
I am also curious with the blush... I hope we get to see more pictures!!!

Queenesq

Hi! Just like to share the new Meteorites blush I got.. Guerlain Meteorites Perles de Blush - Angelic Radiance Not sure when this will be release... can't find any info.. Very pretty. Beautiful packagi Thanks for looking!
Hi! Just like to share the new Meteorites blush I got.. Guerlain Meteorites Perles de Blush - Angelic Radiance Not sure when this will be release... can't find any info.. Thanks for looking!
Pretty. Beautiful packaging.

SubwayDreaming

Thank you, Naynadine!! :bouquet: I have been dying for more details on the holiday collection! My shopping list so far is: - Meteorites - All three nail polishes - Both eyeshadow duos - Black Swan KissKiss lipstick - Whatever the quad thing is

Dominique33

It's an eye & cheek palette :) I think I'm skipping this collection. A Meteorites compact like the Crazy Paris one would've been nice.
Yes I forgot the Météorites compact, it was gorgeous compared to the other items . I love that powder too :) But the Holiday 2014 looks definitely more classy ( Classic too )

novocainedreams

Oh gosh this all looks amazing....I think this may be my big holiday splurge.
eyelove.gif
The Perles, Rouge G and maybe blush. Too bad there isn't also a compact.