Guerlain discussion

Monsy

are you talking about holiday meteorites that are more like a blush color or you are talking about permanent ones that can be used all over?

awickedshape

are you talking about holiday meteorites that are more like a blush color or you are talking about permanent ones that can be used all over?
I was looking at the regular ones at first but now I'd prefer to try the new Holiday ones over the Teint Dore in the regular ones. I'm trying some new makeup this year :)

purplemaren

I use the dray balls from last year all over. I just use a really fluffy brush (I've been using a chikuhodo mk-2) that doesn't pick up a ton, and dust it on lightly. I second the kabuki being a good fit for the balls. I loooooooooooove that kabuki for pressed powder foundation though.

awickedshape

i think you should try first some of the permanent ones to actually see how good they are
I will have to order one of those two to try them. No access otherwise, unfortunately, and I'll only get one. I'll have to take care in deciding. I liked the look of the Perles du Dragon one as well but that's not an option :)

beautycool

Hi all I would love the blush colour balls But I haven't seen them mentioned yet I don't think they are the ones in the holiday coll this year Last I saw a picture was in this thread :)))) so hopefully they will be released soon :))

katred

Specktra Bestie
Gladys is AMAZING. It's very much a what you see is what you get kind of colour, although it has the nuance that's typical of Guerlain. I find that it looks a little redder on her than it does on me, but if you think you'll like it based on those photos, you probably will. Thank you both Anita and Kaidan for your thoughtful and lengthy replies! Thank you for taking the time, I really appreciate it! I *think* I'll try Geneva, though I tried one of the EL Envies and really liked it. But right now I've set my mind to own one of the Guerlains - I really like the hefty feeling of the packaging. I also saw Gladys today on a blogpost by Drivel about frivol and it looks absolutely amazing: http://drivelaboutfrivol.blogspot.de/2014/09/femme-boulevard-simple-and-seasonal.html

katred

Specktra Bestie
These are the most accurate ones I've seen: http://www.colormeloud.com/2014/08/guerlain-kiss-kiss-lipsticks-swatches.html You can see the subtle differences between similar shades.

Anitacska

After all this talk about Rouge G's, I wore Gaela (no. 61) today and it's such a gorgeous pink. I really need to find a back up as at least half of mine is gone.
weeping.gif
Not sure how though, just looked at eBay and nothing.
ssad.gif