Guerlain discussion

elegant-one

Orgueil
love.gif
Whoa Naomi - hun you are looking hot hot hot in this shot!
eyelove.gif
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

laurennnxox

That's going to be a hard one! I'm kinda torn between Luxure and Gourmandise (sp) at the moment. I'm also torn on grabbing another Rouge G.
sigh.gif
Those look nice! I'm thinking of the pink, Paresse. Guerlain has so many nice reds, I want to snag a red Rouge G (I already have 820 parade, but none of the perm reds) but I do have so many reds already, it's like.. do I neeeeed it? Probably not. But... SALE! It's so hard to discourage myself. Hehe. 10$ off a Rouge G is oh so tempting.

NaomiH

Those look nice! I'm thinking of the pink, Paresse. Guerlain has so many nice reds, I want to snag a red Rouge G (I already have 820 parade, but none of the perm reds) but I do have so many reds already, it's like.. do I neeeeed it? Probably not. But... SALE! It's so hard to discourage myself. Hehe. 10$ off a Rouge G is oh so tempting. 
Really tempting! If you're looking for a red, I'd totally suggest Garconne, it's beautiful.

laurennnxox

Really tempting! If you're looking for a red, I'd totally suggest Garconne, it's beautiful.
I'm torn between Garconne and Greta (which has been OOS for a while, not sure if it will be back in time for sale!) They all see pretty close to each other, and Temptalia has them listed as dupes for 820 RP. I also am liking the looks of Gracia on swatches. Very pretty :)

beautycool

Actually it was Nadine :haha:
That teach me for coming on here as soon as I woke up today lol Trying to catch up whilst my toddler was still sleeping lol Sleepy I was I'm wide awake now as it's 10.30 am lol Thanks chik And thank you to nadine for posting sorry for the mix up

Audrey C

I've also found some other pictures on the forum Nadine's quoted:

I'm back up to $85 in Shoppers points. Good thing - I will need the blush balls and both of those powders.
th_e2cloud9.gif

I don't know what happened to my price sensitivity - when it's Guerlain it just doesn't matter to me because I know what a flawless finish they have. I wore last Christmas' Healthy Glow Crazy Terracotta powder yesterday. I just love it. It looks like another version is being launched. Can't wait!!!

Latest posts