Guerlain discussion

Vineetha

MaryseFelix @marysefelix | Websta (Webstagram)

^^ I want those flowers.
girlhaha.gif

Nora H. @noorraa23 | Websta (Webstagram)
Thanks Nay!!! The 3 meteorites shade makes me want to believe they will be added to the perm line. I hope sooooooo

katred

Specktra Bestie
Don't think that there are any images we haven't seen already, but there are some product names on this site: http://www.bebutterfly.ru/2014/10/les-tendres-guerlain-spring-2015.html?m=1 Les Précieux reminds me of a more shimmery Turandot.

MissTania

Garconne on top, Parade on bottom. Surely no one would be able to tell the difference on me?
I would like to try more Guerlain fragrances, but I am on a low-buy as I have quite a lot, but only one from Guerlain. I have Guerlain L'Instant Magic, which to me is very feminine, unique and elegant.

As for the lipsticks- world's apart!
girlhaha.gif

I'm looking forward to testing it in person, if Parade is blue based, I'll be interested! But I don't give my current 2 red Rouge G's enough love, so I might be able to skip.
I'm actually serious though

Medgal07

Got dusty somewhere between Customs and shipping co :)
That don't look bad AWS. None are crushed are they? I'm a ball-girl and they look lovely to me. I'd love to know what you think of them after you've taken them on a
test drive. Be careful with the application---a little goes a long way. When I over applied them it darkened me, considerably. I looked in the mirror and of course
laughed like a lunatic and said, "who are you?"

lmao.gif

I'm much more careful now, and I also ordered the medium peerless, 03.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   That don't look bad AWS.  None are crushed are they?  I'm a ball-girl and they look lovely to me.  I'd love to know what you think of them after you've taken them on a[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   test drive.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Be careful with the application---a little goes a long way.  When I over applied them it darkened me, considerably.  I looked in the mirror [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] and of course[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   laughed like a lunatic and said, "who are [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]you?"[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:lmao:   [COLOR=0000FF] I'm much more careful now, and I also ordered the medium peerless, 03.[/COLOR]
Lol! They're just dusty, I think, thankfully not crushed! The sponge puff had so much product on it; I touched it and so much pinky dust came off on my finger lol very different from Perles d’Étoile edit: It would be nice if they had a divider between the puff/sponge and the product. A nice fancy sponge or puff would be sweet, too

Medgal07

edit: It would be nice if they had a divider between the puff/sponge and the product. A nice fancy sponge or puff would be sweet, too
​I totally agree about a fancy spoke or puff but I still wouldn't use it.....it would be strictly decorative for me. I think I like using a brush that I can wash after each use.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]​I totally agree about a fancy spoke or puff but I still wouldn't use it.....it would be strictly decorative for me.   I think I like using a brush that I can wash after each use.  [/COLOR]
I hear you. I do wish they sold replacement puffs, though, like the ones from Perles du Paradis mmm fluffy lol

RuLaRu

Hey everyone,

how do you find guerlain customer service compares to other companies ? i find it to be the best of any other brand, well at least my local team anyway. I'm friendly enough with them that one of them sent me her unwanted unused company testers in the mail for me to use !! did you know you can change the rouge G's around in their case ? only good if you have testers but you can pull the plastic case off the tester and it clicks into the rouge g case :) this makes me think that they intended the rouge G's to be refillable.

(covering names in case any company snoops are on here that may object to customers getting unwanted testers).

Latest posts