Guerlain discussion

Vineetha

Send V her stuff now Sephora!
girl_devil.gif
They gave me 1000 points for asking
ohboy.gif

I mean the CS rep updated 500 and then i think the system updated another 500!!

NaomiH

Neither am I ! I rarely go for glosses too but I like Guerlain and Chanel ones once in a while when I just need something lightweight & no fuss! PS: I need rouge Parade now that i see its sold out everywhere :haha:
I'm jonesing for it even more now too. :lol:

allthingsglam

It does! It would be pretty on its own too Glamy!! Its a pretty opaque gloss!!! You will rock it!!!
awwwwww thanks v I bet its going to be stunning on u
  [COLOR=0000FF]Yes, &  It's sooooooo pretty Glammy[/COLOR]:eyelove:
thanks medgal it does look beautiful I hope it goes to Nordstrom I'm getting lord I'm going to have to cut something on my listand I hope u are getting to medgal it going to look stunning on u
Send V her stuff now Sephora! :whip:
Yes please sephora send v her goodies we need swatches
It'll look beautiful on you!
awwwww thanks naomi u need it too I will look amazing on u

laurennnxox

Gosh, I just caught up and I am dying thinking about struggling to open the lip stick!
lol.gif
I had Orgueil on my desk when my mom came to visit, and she about broke the damn thing trying to get it open. I rushed over like, "MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" and she had a few expletives for my tube. It was very funny to watch! I looooove Orgueil, and hearing about Luxure, I'm so tempted to get another one! Orgueil stayed like a champ during halloween. Are Luxure and Orgueil different enough to warrant both?
angelic.gif

Medgal07

Neither am I ! I rarely go for glosses too but I like Guerlain and Chanel ones once in a while when I just need something lightweight & no fuss!
PS: I need rouge Parade now that i see its sold out everywhere
girlhaha.gif
I've worn a new Chanel one (new formula & packaging) for the past few days---Audace, along w/the lipstick Foudroyante---the best combo EVER, and the nail polish in
Exception. OMG---can't get enough of them.

Medgal07

Gosh, I just caught up and I am dying thinking about struggling to open the lip stick!
lol.gif
I had Orgueil on my desk when my mom came to visit, and she about broke the damn thing trying to get it open. I rushed over like, "MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" and she had a few expletives for my tube. It was very funny to watch! I looooove Orgueil, and hearing about Luxure, I'm so tempted to get another one! Orgueil stayed like a champ during halloween. Are Luxure and Orgueil different enough to warrant both?
angelic.gif
I'm thinking Orgueil is a deeper color---close to burgundy is that right? Luxure is straight up red and gorgeous!

Vineetha

I've worn a new Chanel one (new formula & packaging) for the past few days---Audace, along w/the lipstick Foudroyante---the best combo EVER, and the nail polish in
Exception. OMG---can't get enough of them.
Sounds sooo pretty!!!I got elegante but I need Foudroyante as well!!!
If i have to choose between Rouge Parade vs La Flamboyante which one???

Medgal07

Sounds sooo pretty!!!I got elegante but I need Foudroyante as well!!!
If i have to choose between Rouge Parade vs La Flamboyante which one???
Rouge Parade the lipstick? Hands down yes, for the lipstick!!! Chanel stays around longer and you can find it a lot easier.

I also have Elegante and Distinction, the gloss, and I got La Flamboyante because it looks so pretty w/ Chanel Phenix NP.
I think you're my Chanel twin!!!!

girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

Rouge Parade the lipstick? Hands down yes, for the lipstick!!! Chanel stays around longer and you can find it a lot easier.

I also have Elegante and Distinction, the gloss, and I got La Flamboyante because it looks so pretty w/ Chanel Phenix NP.
I think you're my Chanel twin!!!!

girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
Okay I think its time to get the rouge parade and stop ignoring it!! LOL!!
PS: I just checked and the gloss is still in the sent to warehouse purgatory
ohboy.gif

Latest posts